Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	5113
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2022, 08:46 PM   #2446
Ultrabanned

I’m waving that hoppy wheat ya bish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2022, 09:13 PM   #2447
Would an idiot do that?

Barrell Seagrass... not as good as Armida, IMO, so wouldn't pay $90 for it again... but, still pretty damn good.

And for dessert, some bourbon cream with peppermint schnapps.

Classification: Rye Whiskey Finished in Martinique Rhum Casks, Agricole Casks, Apricot Brandy Casks & Madeira Casks
Company: Barrell Craft Spirits
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2022, 07:30 AM   #2448
Cheat Death

Tombstone in AZ is quickly becoming one of my favorites

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2022, 08:15 AM   #2449
Mod Team

Years ago for my wife's birthday we went to downtown Mesa for some beer and cider places. They had some good stuff down there like Oro, Desert Eagle, Cider Corps (awesome place). Looks like there's some others now too but it was nice and we just walked around to most.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2022, 04:18 PM   #2450
Cheat Death

Tombstone - Kakigori

This pastry sour collaboration with Kitsune Brewing was made with over one thousand pounds of blueberry, raspberry, and key lime in addition to lactose and a heavy dose of vanilla. Inspired by a beloved Japanese shaved ice dessert, it is a refreshingly tart dessert in a glass!

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 04:26 PM   #2451
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Tombstone in AZ is quickly becoming one of my favorites
We should have a CP meet up there!
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2022, 04:31 PM   #2452
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
We should have a CP meet up there!
Lol it is pretty central.

I've always wanted to check out their beers but could never justify the visit to Tombstone whenever I was visiting PHX. Plus they had no distribution to PHX whenever I was here.

I heard about them as he's a homebrewer turned pro who would participate on homebrewing websites which I thought was cool and helpful.

Now that they've opened a spot in PHX, I just have to justify driving north of I-10.
Old 05-21-2022, 05:07 PM   #2453
Mod Team

Quote:
Tombstone - Kakigori

This pastry sour collaboration with Kitsune Brewing was made with over one thousand pounds of blueberry, raspberry, and key lime in addition to lactose and a heavy dose of vanilla. Inspired by a beloved Japanese shaved ice dessert, it is a refreshingly tart dessert in a glass!

Holy shit that looks epic. Definitely in my wheelhouse. Glad you're here so I can start taking notes of things to look for down here.

Tombstone is worth seeing but it's SO touristy it's almost annoying.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2022, 05:15 PM   #2454
Mod Team

I like these guys out here by me. Food is very good too.

https://saddlemountainbrewing.com/the-brewery/
Old 05-21-2022, 05:23 PM   #2455
Mod Team

Angle's Trumpet Ale House is another nice spot for some beers. Love the Mas Agave on tap.

https://angelstrumpetalehouse.com/

Arizona Wilderness Brewery is outstanding. I've only been to the downtown location. I'd go just for the Hot Fried Chicken Sandwich!

https://azwbeer.com/current-taplists/dtphx-beer-garden/
Old 05-21-2022, 05:28 PM   #2456
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Angle's Trumpet Ale House is another nice spot for some beers. Love the Mas Agave on tap.

https://angelstrumpetalehouse.com/

Arizona Wilderness Brewery is outstanding. I've only been to the downtown location. I'd go just for the Hot Fried Chicken Sandwich!

https://azwbeer.com/current-taplists/dtphx-beer-garden/
Seconded on AZ Wilderness. I haven't been to the downtown location but have been to the Gilbert spot a few times. Good beers and food.
Old 05-21-2022, 08:11 PM   #2457
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Tombstone - Kakigori

Oh my Buddha is still in the background
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2022, 07:00 AM   #2458
Politically Incorrect

Sounds like we are closing in on a beer meetup!

I'm down for it whatever the location.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2022, 07:05 AM   #2459
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Oh my Buddha is still in the background
The previous home owner also owns a spa here in town. Lot of zen-like decor when we first toured the home. Buddha statue stayed as it weighs 1000+ lbs and is a good conversation piece.
Old 05-22-2022, 09:25 PM   #2460
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Looooong weekend (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) teaching in the class and in the pool, owed the wife a great dinner out, got that done, now it's time for some Four Roses.... Early morning for work...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.