Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-28-2024, 01:12 PM   #2
MVP

I'll be honest, I'm impressed with the Dolphins facility.

I'd be more comfortable inviting a South Beach model/call girl to that place than the Chiefs outdated facility.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 01:13 PM   #3
MVP

Bad look Clark!

...Renovated locker rooms?! Really!? That's nothing. Get it done! No wonder Andy was making those comments about he Raiders brand new facilities and we got a report TODAY that Chiefs are looking into renovations just one day after this report card came out. Good! Glad you're listening!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 01:16 PM   #4
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Bad look Clark!

...Renovated locker rooms?! Really!? That's nothing. Get it done! No wonder Andy was making those comments about he Raiders brand new facilities and we got a report TODAY that Chiefs are looking into renovations just one day after this report card came out. Good! Glad you're listening!
None of that renovation involves the practice facility.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2024, 01:14 PM   #5
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 01:42 PM   #6
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2024, 01:22 PM   #7
Inmem 2.0

Any of the players denied this?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2024, 01:27 PM   #8
MVP

The facilities would be nicer if the employees picked up their ****ing candy wrappers.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 01:38 PM   #9
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
We saw a lot of this last year, but it's sure hard to reconcile some of it. For example, we regularly hear players rave about how great our training staff is - Rick Burkholder in particular - and we regularly have guys come back from injury more quickly than expected. But then they get an F on this report? It doesn't pass the sniff test unless all those players are just outright lying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
They work them and get them back playing quickly. Seems the players think they "push them back to quick".
O.city beat me to it but I’d bet that has something to do with it.

Someone posted an interview of Orlando Brown Jr her recently. It seemed like a pretty recent interview after he had signed with the Bengals. He made a comment in the clip about how the organization “expects you to play through injury”. He didn’t say it in an obviously negative way and I can’t remember the full context but.. could have something to do with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Pay their asses and they'll stay. They'll walk anyway if you don't. None of this has ANY impact AT ALL.
I’m sure this is untrue. It doesn’t jive with any of my experience in the real world. Leadership, facilities, and amenities are pretty important aspects of keeping you employees happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper View Post
I'll be honest, I'm impressed with the Dolphins facility.

I'd be more comfortable breaking a plus-sized influencer’s leg at that place than the Chiefs outdated facility.
Fixed that for ya
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2024, 01:46 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
It doesn’t jive with any of my experience in the real world. Leadership, facilities, and amenities are pretty important aspects of keeping you employees happy.
So does winning... If Tyreek was given truth serum he would have never left... despite the shiny marbles in Miami...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2024, 01:51 PM   #11
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
So does winning... If Tyreek was given truth serum he would have never left... despite the shiny marbles in Miami...
I highly doubt anyone is leaving this team to due to a locker room.

D+ in treatment of families is interesting.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2024, 01:52 PM   #12
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post

New England got an F- in families apparently they can't even say hi or have a nice day or something.
Old 02-28-2024, 01:56 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post

I think that is due to daycare. A lot of teams get dinged for not having free daycare.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2024, 01:51 PM   #14
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Winning helps, sure, but like money, it isn’t the end-all.

You can think the players are entitled or whatever, but it should be pretty easy not to get an F in any of these categories. Especially when you’ve got some seriously dysfunctional franchises out there.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...-team-facility

This is from last year and I believe they updated their policy, but the Cardinals used to charge players for meals eaten at team facilities. They were the only team in the league to do so.

Clark got rated lower than this douche owner.. and Tepper..

That sort of thing is embarrassing and not a good look.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 02:02 PM   #15
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Winning helps, sure, but like money, it isn’t the end-all.

You can think the players are entitled or whatever, but it should be pretty easy not to get an F in any of these categories. Especially when you’ve got some seriously dysfunctional franchises out there.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...-team-facility

This is from last year and I believe they updated their policy, but the Cardinals used to charge players for meals eaten at team facilities. They were the only team in the league to do so.

Clark got rated lower than this douche owner.. and Tepper..

That sort of thing is embarrassing and not a good look.
It reads as cheap and complacent to be honest. I don't think it really fits the culture of excellence you obviously see with coaches, players and Veach.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.