Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-11-2020, 05:19 PM   #2
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedubya View Post
Fire Me Boy died too? Holy Shit! What in the actual ****?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=329649
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 02:04 PM   #3
World's Best Boss

Flop was a regular contributor to my non-profit. As a mod, he would often sticky my threads asking for support or strategically “bump them” when they went off the front page (without admitting that’s what he was doing). I started this whole thing when I was 18 years old, and I was nervous to bring it up here (especially due to some of my past screwups that the mods were privy too). He had 100% faith in me from the beginning and always supported us without question.

I honestly don’t know if my non-profit gets the attention it does on here without him - and that attention mattered. Members on here have donated thousands to my non-profit and Flop was a big reason it got attention - and that money went toward constructing two schools in Nepal and Kenya.

Flop was a good one. This one cuts deep. RIP, Flop.

Last edited by Chiefspants; 05-12-2020 at 02:20 PM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 02:06 PM   #4
Supporter

I'm at a loss for words.

Mike was a complicated guy, just like most of us. When he first joined, we clashed pretty hard but it wasn't too long before we became good friends.

We'd email and Facebook message and we'd send each other rep notes all the time. And like others have said, the dude would give you the shirt off his back if he thought it would make you feel better. I asked a simple question about selling my timeshare in Cabo, to which I expected a brief response but instead, receive a massively detailed email with so much information that I could barely wrap my around it the first time I read it.

We had lost touch the past few years, as I have with most in this forum but he was never forgotten. It's really sad that he passed so young but I know he's happy to see on of his best friends and the guy that turned him onto Chiefsplanet in Mike Hall (Mad Max here on the forum).

Rest in peace, Brother and we'll see you on the other side...
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 03:01 PM   #5
Hello

"Anyone else catch the... 12-01-2008 06:37 PM Mr. Flopnuts Welcome to the planet"

My first rep I ever received at CP. I'd lurked forever up until this point before I finally started posting.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 03:10 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
"Anyone else catch the... 12-01-2008 06:37 PM Mr. Flopnuts Welcome to the planet"

My first rep I ever received at CP. I'd lurked forever up until this point before I finally started posting.
I remember when I joined I got a rep from him and I was like WTF is this place?

Bummer news
RIP Flop
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 04:14 PM   #7
Blah Blah Blah

Ugh. This one hurts. Floppy was great. RIP Mr. Flopnuts
kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-11-2020, 04:25 PM   #8
Pessimistically optimistic.

Well, my day just got a whole lot shittier.

Thanks for all the laughs and being an awesome Chiefs fan.
RIP Flop....
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 04:26 PM   #9
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Didn't know him personally but he was a favorite poster of mine and seemed like a great guy. I know a lot of you knew him well. My condolences. And for him to be so young, too. This is really sad.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 05:15 PM   #10
Most Valuable Poster

Holy shit! No way Mike! Damn Flopnuts.

This hurts my heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 05:47 PM   #11
Admitted Planet Junky

What took Mr. Flopnuts from us all?
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-11-2020, 05:48 PM   #12
Banned

You mean Flopmahomesnuts?

I just looked in members
CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 05:52 PM   #13
Veteran

so sad, thats terrible, rip dude
REDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-11-2020, 06:17 PM   #14
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Out of the blue, I log on to see this.

Flop, I'll miss ya.

"May the joys of today Be those of tomorrow. The goblets of life Hold no dregs of sorrow".

Travel well and quickly to the next life. I'll play the bagpipes for ya.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 07:10 PM   #15
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
Out of the blue, I log on to see this.

Flop, I'll miss ya.

"May the joys of today Be those of tomorrow. The goblets of life Hold no dregs of sorrow".

Travel well and quickly to the next life. I'll play the bagpipes for ya.
Spoken like a warrior poet... so stop logging on outta the blue, and get back in here Bill
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.