Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-27-2018, 07:49 AM  

Stephen St. John: Issues between Mahomes and Peters

On 810 this morning SSJ was talking about the Rams and Peters, when he dropped a bombshell that was new to me. Talked about how in addition to all of his other issues, Peters had a problem with Mahomes. He didn’t cite first hand info, but just said that was the vibe that Chadiha and others covering the team had conveyed. It matches up with the trash talk from Peters after he left, praising Alex and predicting turnovers when we play them in Mexico.

Maybe I missed the hubbub about this, but it seemed to be new information to SSJ’s co-hosts so maybe I didn’t. If true it erases any lingering doubt that Peters had to go immediately.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 08:46 AM   #61
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
Oh you're right. It's ENTIRELY speculation on my part.

So is "He was mad because Mahomes was going to be a bigger star than him!"
Or or Peters is just a piece of shit in general and that's why he's gone. I don't think (I have no facts either) that he hated Mahomes or was delusional enough to think he would be a bigger star than the QB. I think he's just a headcase overall and is just a pain in the ass to deal with.
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 08:47 AM   #62
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Or or Peters is just a piece of shit in general and that's why he's gone. I don't think (I have no facts either) that he hated Mahomes or was delusional enough to think he would be a bigger star than the QB. I think he's just a headcase overall and is just a pain in the ass to deal with.
Posted via Mobile Device
If he's a piece of shit as you say, then it wouldn't be that surprising if he got mad at Mahomes for having success in practice against Peters coverage on a bunch of scrub receivers (scout team).
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-27-2018, 08:49 AM   #63
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
In reality, Pete Carroll didn't handle it very well, you can't make your defensive stars feel like they are being pushed aside for this guy. He probably should have been harder on Wilson in game evals and practice when he deserved it because honestly that is the culture he built there.
In reality, when a bunch of players push out a narrative to smear their QB and coach while THEIR PLAY is declining, a reasonable person approaches with skepticism.

Especially since they were pissy that Wison started getting more headlines than the 'legion of boom'.

There's a lot there, but I don't buy the story they put out to make themselves look better.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 08:49 AM   #64
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Pretty odd to have a problem with a guy like Mahomes if that was indeed what happened. Peters doesn't seem like the most mentally sound guy, though, so I can believe it.
Mahomes probably lit his ass up in practice. Peters loved to jump routes and I bet it didn't work too well with the velocity Mahomes throws at.
Luke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-27-2018, 08:50 AM   #65
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Posted via Mobile Device
I think this is most likely.

I was just riding the speculation that Peters and Mahomes were not getting along. I don't even know if THAT is true.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 08:50 AM   #66
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
If he's a piece of shit as you say, then it wouldn't be that surprising if he got mad at Mahomes for having success in practice against Peters coverage on a bunch of scrub receivers (scout team).
Peters is a "me" player and has the type of personality that eventually develops problems with a lot of people.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 08:51 AM   #67
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
Peters is a "me" player and has the type of personality that eventually develops problems with a lot of people.
I hope he causes problems in the Rams locker room. At the moment they look pretty unbeatable. Ton of talent on both sides of the ball.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-27-2018, 08:53 AM   #68
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
Well then, f that guy sideways.
Chuckle
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 08:55 AM   #69
The Beast Inside Your Head

But but I was told he was traded because Clark was a Grand Wizard in the clan!
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 08:58 AM   #70
Special Teams ACE!!!

Peters is dead to me. I liked how he pissed some fans off, and I of course loved him coming out of college for his talent and ability. When the trade happened I was pissed about the compensation, but I moved on.

Now he's on my shit list. Officially.

Go after the ****ing QB who's going to win you a ****ing Super Bowl? You're too ****ing stupid to deserve to be alive.

I hope he breaks both of his legs and gets AIDS.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 08:58 AM   #71
'Tis my eye!

Bring on Mexico City. They know Peters' every weakness but he's never seen this offense before. Andy Reid got this.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 08:58 AM   #72
Starter

Quote:
If this was an actual thing, the chiefs would have leaked it themselves following the trade if only to save face. It wouldn't just now be coming out from a 3rd hand report.
Posted via Mobile Device
Third-hand reports are great fodder for discussion boards.
What's sad is that there are many people who will accept it as an indisputable statement of fact.
Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-27-2018, 09:00 AM   #73
Why so serious?

Was it Veach?
Was it Reid?
Was it Hunt?
Was it the anthem?
Was it the attitude?
Was it the (lack of) tackling?
Was it the (lack of) socks?

At last. A reason that closes the book on Marcus Peters and that no Chiefs fan would need to question.

PROTECT MAHOMES AT ALL COSTS.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 09:01 AM   #74
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
If this was an actual thing, the chiefs would have leaked it themselves following the trade if only to save face. It wouldn't just now be coming out from a 3rd hand report.
Posted via Mobile Device
810 is an official radio partner of the Chiefs, so maybe this is their way of doing that.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 09:04 AM   #75
Can these boys not play?

Everyone in the locker room should have had a problem with Peters. Dude would literally run away from tackles so he wouldn't break a nail.

**** him.. he is dead to me.
ChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli