Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2022, 12:06 PM   #12421
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Shorting should be out right illegal and people that short stocks should be shot in the face.
I kind of wonder how much of the money in the "stock market" is really money that's invested in companies based on earnings and potential, and how much is gambling based on guessing investor psychology and market directions. All short selling is gambling, and I think all options are gambling. And I think a fair amount of stock volume is gambling. I'm not really a fan of that, recognizing that I've done a little bit of it myself over time.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2022, 12:10 PM   #12422
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
I have a buddy that has done this with Tesla for a few years. He has made a ton of money doing it, Im sure he isnt the only one.

Its an expensive stock and risky if you ask me. He will spend about 40 thousand each time, then sell when it inevitably goes back up. So far, it always does.

My problem is thats its way over valued and my luck, everyone figures that out as soon as I buy it.
Tesla has been a swingers dream. I've got some bought right now at 915 with a standing sell order at 980 targeting a 7% gain.

I'm playing around watching RSI levels to see how they work out as buy/sell points. RSI was 41 at 915. I believe it got down to around 890 the day I bought it but I wasn't able to keep an eye on it and had just loaded my buy order and went on about my day. At 890 though ,RSI hit about 32

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 02-07-2022 at 12:19 PM..
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 12:16 PM   #12423
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Tesla has been a swingers dream. I've got some bought right now at 915 with a standing sell order at 980 targeting a 7% gain.
It's also been a buy and holder's dream. Even with some fallback recently, I'm still up 700+ percent in 6 years.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2022, 01:01 PM   #12424
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
It's also been a buy and holder's dream. Even with some fallback recently, I'm still up 700+ percent in 6 years.
Absolutely. And betting it gets to 1800 by year end
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2022, 11:09 AM   #12425
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
That Rivian listed and went to 100 billion marketcap. It's heading back down a bit.

I watched a video review of the truck and it does seem really nice. I like the fleet Management components built into fleetOS.
I just noticed this in the $50's. Wow, the hype didn't last long. It listed Nov. 10 around $100 went up to $175 a share and came back down quick. That's a heck of a roller coaster ride in less than 4 months.
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-09-2022, 03:13 PM   #12426
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
SchoDog giving you two:

Tilray TLRY
Disney DIS

Look for good upside over the next 2-3 months

20-25% or greater for both
Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I still like my DIS and TLRY
Nailed the piss out of these two!

Great day for me!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 11:26 AM   #12427
Politically Incorrect

Tilray has a HUGE short interest. If this keeps moving up, it could pop!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2022, 06:08 PM   #12428
I’m a Mahomo!

This would be huge news. On my phone.

https://youtu.be/oGmWjNeFK50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2022, 06:18 PM   #12429
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

It seems like we have a lot of violently volatile days over the past couple of years. Pre-2020 a 1 percent change seemed kind of strong. Now it seems like 2 percent changes are not uncommon at all. I kind of wish things would settle down a little. I'm hoping this isn't the new reality.
Old 02-14-2022, 09:52 AM   #12430
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
It seems like we have a lot of violently volatile days over the past couple of years. Pre-2020 a 1 percent change seemed kind of strong. Now it seems like 2 percent changes are not uncommon at all. I kind of wish things would settle down a little. I'm hoping this isn't the new reality.
My hypothesis would be a lot more people day trading, so you get more knee-jerk reactions.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2022, 10:29 AM   #12431
Politically Incorrect

DIS going to hit $175-$180 before you realize
Old 02-14-2022, 10:50 AM   #12432
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
My hypothesis would be a lot more people day trading, so you get more knee-jerk reactions.
That and I think savvy investors with the uncertainty have moved stops up. So some stops get ran and it can make for a big day. Then guys think it's a buy opportunity and boom volatility.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2022, 11:03 AM   #12433
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
That and I think savvy investors with the uncertainty have moved stops up. So some stops get ran and it can make for a big day. Then guys think it's a buy opportunity and boom volatility.
I also think we may have more variables in society. The covid stuff caused all sorts of discontinuities, of course, and it was unprecedented in economic impact. Now we add inflation, which probably hasn't been seen by 90 percent of traders, and people are lurching around trying to figure stuff out (just like I am).
Old 02-14-2022, 07:15 PM   #12434
Mod Team

Moderna down 70% from its all time high……..6 months ago.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2022, 08:42 PM   #12435
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Moderna down 70% from its all time high……..6 months ago.
Saw that. Thought I should have been in it during the whole vaccine thing. That would have been wrong.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.