Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2018, 07:49 AM   Topic Starter

Stephen St. John: Issues between Mahomes and Peters

On 810 this morning SSJ was talking about the Rams and Peters, when he dropped a bombshell that was new to me. Talked about how in addition to all of his other issues, Peters had a problem with Mahomes. He didn’t cite first hand info, but just said that was the vibe that Chadiha and others covering the team had conveyed. It matches up with the trash talk from Peters after he left, praising Alex and predicting turnovers when we play them in Mexico.

Maybe I missed the hubbub about this, but it seemed to be new information to SSJ’s co-hosts so maybe I didn’t. If true it erases any lingering doubt that Peters had to go immediately.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.