Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-09-2009, 12:44 AM   #2
Threepeat!

I think the Chiefs and Chiefs' fans owe a big kudos to Carl for a job well done today. What a great bunch of memories tonight. He did Derrick proud. The only person he might not have done well by was Bill Cower. Not sure Bill appreciated Carl's story of Bill wanting to put DT in pass coverage. Call me nostalgic, but I've softened on Carl today. He did give us a helluva ride for most of the '90s. That said, I'm extremely pleased with the new regime and glad the franchise is moving forward in a new direction.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2009, 01:03 AM   #3
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
I think the Chiefs and Chiefs' fans owe a big kudos to Carl for a job well done today. What a great bunch of memories tonight. He did Derrick proud. The only person he might not have done well by was Bill Cower. Not sure Bill appreciated Carl's story of Bill wanting to put DT in pass coverage. Call me nostalgic, but I've softened on Carl today. He did give us a helluva ride for most of the '90s. That said, I'm extremely pleased with the new regime and glad the franchise is moving forward in a new direction.
Aw hell, we're fine. And it WAS one magnificent day and a job well done by CP.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:46 AM   #4
I'll be back.

I'm sure Bill can take a joke.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:48 AM   #5
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChiefs View Post
I'm sure Bill can take a joke.
Yeah, good point. Not sure he's out to prove anything considering his NFL resume.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:48 AM   #6
Inmem 2.0

Carl probably gets more hate then deserved yea the team in the 90s was good and yes in the 2000's he didn't do that good but who walks away from millions? If you want to blame Carl you might as well blame Lamar too. Anyway Chiefs fans were lucky to watch Derrick play. Next up Will Shields!
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:59 AM   #7
Champs!

While the journey may appear that it is ending, it isn't, just yet. There is one more thing left to do. That is to "officially" retire the jersey #58 at Arrowhead, never to be worn again.

Yes, Carl Peterson, Marty Schottenheimer, and several key guys were involved in making the Chiefs a solid football team in the 90's, but Derrick represented the resurrection of Chiefs football, his contribution to the Kansas City community, and his love to the game and people in general.

This includes us. We, Chief fans, need to return the favor. When that day occurs this year to show respect for a legend, I will be very disappointed if the stadium isn't full, regardless of how good or awful the team is doing. Derrick Thomas has done alot for the city of Kansas City, on and off of the field. IMHO, Derrick would love nothing more than to have a sold-out Arrowhead Stadium, like it used to be in the 90's, loud, rocking, deafening. It's not because the fans should do it because it's a "honorable" thing to do, but it's the "right" thing to do.

When that day occurs, the journey is finally complete, and an era will finally end.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2009, 01:02 AM   #8
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
While the journey may appear that it is ending, it isn't, just yet. There is one more thing left to do. That is to "officially" retire the jersey #58 at Arrowhead, never to be worn again.

Yes, Carl Peterson, Marty Schottenheimer, and several key guys were involved in making the Chiefs a solid football team in the 90's, but Derrick represented the resurrection of Chiefs football, his contribution to the Kansas City community, and his love to the game and people in general.

This includes us. We, Chief fans, need to return the favor. When that day occurs this year to show respect for a legend, I will be very disappointed if the stadium isn't full, regardless of how good or awful the team is doing. Derrick Thomas has done alot for the city of Kansas City, on and off of the field. IMHO, Derrick would love nothing more than to have a sold-out Arrowhead Stadium, like it used to be in the 90's, loud, rocking, deafening. It's not because the fans should do it because it's a "honorable" thing to do, but it's the "right" thing to do.

When that day occurs, the journey is finally complete, and an era will finally end.
Nicely said but the journey isn't over til the Chiefs make that Super Bowl Derrick deserved to play in.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2009, 01:02 AM   #9
I'll be back.

Quote:
I assure you there's even more to be done.

Something EPIC is coming.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2009, 01:06 AM   #10
Unsparing

Quote:

You mean we get an extension?! SWEET!!!!
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2009, 01:06 AM   #11
Most Valuable Poster

I wish the Bills had gone to 3 out of 4 superbowls instead.
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2009, 06:13 AM   #12
El' Barto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari Chi3fs View Post
I wish the Bills had gone to 3 out of 4 superbowls instead.
THIS
JOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-09-2009, 01:24 AM   #13
Unsparing

Quote:
I'll praise Herm when he becomes Arrowhead's first male cheerleader. Not before.

There's a HUGE chasm of suck between Marty and Herman ****ing Edwards.
Old 08-09-2009, 04:04 AM   #14
I'll be back.

Boy is THIS irony or what?

Quote:
Other faces in the crowd included former Chiefs DE Neil Smith, TE Derrick Walker and QB Todd Blackledge, who lives in Canton and is a member of the Hall of Fame’s board of directors
Old 08-09-2009, 08:43 AM   #15
Supporter

Quote:
Boy is THIS irony or what?
Imagine if you had been in a car accident and in a coma right after the 83 draft. Fast forward to today when you finally wake up and read that.

It would probably be massive horror for what you thought you missed, followed by hysterical laughter once somebody told you how his career and the Chiefs performed while you were out.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.