Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Do you get head on a regular basis?
Everytime my wife/gf/random person engage in coitus, I receive oral pleasure. 72 59.50%
My wife/gf/random person is allergic to skin in the genital region so I never receive oral pleasure. 3 2.48%
I only receive oral pleasure on special occasions. 28 23.14%
I only receive oral pleasure when I pay a hooker aka the billay option 4 3.31%
I am Clay and never get laid so this pole is irrelevant. 14 11.57%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-21-2014, 07:11 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

The Bills did a lot of sucking today. Does that count?
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2014, 07:17 PM   #3
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
I bet you have a pretty boring sex life.

A lot of Americans are too uptight about sex. Apparently you and dipshit are part of that crowd.
i've seen jsp's wife.. i highly doubt it.

you're prolly married to a hog.
no?
let's see her..what's that? you won't show a pic? but you''ll talk about her giving head?

yup, low class.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 07:28 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
i've seen jsp's wife.. i highly doubt it.

you're prolly married to a hog.
no?
let's see her..what's that? you won't show a pic? but you''ll talk about her giving head?

yup, low class.

Hooray for missionary position and no-head sex lives like you and jsp have.

Talking about sex and what you do in the bedroom isn't low class. Keep trying though.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-21-2014, 07:37 PM   #5
best in the biz

Quote:

Hooray for missionary position and no-head sex lives like you and jsp have.
yup, hog.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2014, 08:44 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
yup, hog.
Not even close. My wife works out 5 days a week.

Just yet another in a long line of things that you're wrong about.

Don't be jealous because we have fun in the bedroom while you engage in the same boring routine over and over and over and over.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-21-2014, 08:47 PM   #7
best in the biz

Quote:
Not even close.
pffffft.

prove it.
Old 12-21-2014, 09:03 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
pffffft.

prove it.
I don't need to prove it.

Only an insecure, cross dressing, holier-than-thou jackass such as yourself needs validation from CP.

Carry on with being an asshat though. It's cute that you don't want to provide details but felt the need to post in this thread and say you wouldn't post details.

Are you jealous that some people have fun in their bedrooms?
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 08:57 AM   #9
BAMF

Quote:
I bet you have a pretty boring sex life.

A lot of Americans are too uptight about sex. Apparently you and dipshit are part of that crowd.
I talked about how much sex I got when I was a dumb kid that thought it was a feather in my cap.

Now I have way too much respect for my wife to discuss her on a message board like a conquest.

But I shouldn't judge. If thats your thing, go for it.
jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-22-2014, 09:03 AM   #10
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspchief View Post
I talked about how much sex I got when I was a dumb kid that thought it was a feather in my cap.

Now I have way too much respect for my wife to discuss her on a message board like a conquest.

But I shouldn't judge. If thats your thing, go for it.
It does seem a little bizarre. But hey, if you want to participate in an anonymous bulletin board discussion where you can lie your ass off and suggest your wife is a ravenous whore and a lovely mother in the same sentence, go for it.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2014, 02:50 PM   #11
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
It does seem a little bizarre. But hey, if you want to participate in an anonymous bulletin board discussion where you can lie your ass off and suggest your wife is a ravenous whore and a lovely mother in the same sentence, go for it.
people on this board know my wife, not gonna disrespect her like that.
Old 12-22-2014, 02:53 PM   #12
Just here for the Royals

Quote:
Are you worried about Gonzo saying something about her? I got your back bro. **** that guy.
Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2014, 02:56 PM   #13
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufkin View Post
Are you worried about Gonzo saying something about her? I got your back bro. **** that guy.
Gonzo is harmless.

my wife is 6'1" and drop dead gorgeous,, we have a 21, 18 and two year old...had my baby girl at 50, wife was 41.

Old 01-01-2015, 10:45 AM   #14
Shit

Quote:
Gonzo is harmless.

my wife is 6'1" and drop dead gorgeous,, we have a 21, 18 and two year old...had my baby girl at 50, wife was 41.

Damn my wife is 6'1"without heels too.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2014, 03:09 PM   #15
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
I have met your wife on many occasions. we have spent hours together. Same with JSPchief and his wife. I can say from experience that both of your wifes are class acts. I also can say with complete confidence that you both married up.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.