Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2017, 07:06 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Clark Hunt, Brett Veach & Andy Reid press conference

Clark Hunt-10:30 AM
Brett Veach-11 AM
Andy Reid-3 PM

This should be entertaining..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 08:35 PM   #481
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
I know beating the Denver Broncos is your SB, but it hasn't got your team a Lombardi trophy. Or a Hunt trophy for that matter.
Broncos fans are adorable
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 09:03 PM   #482
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You guys think Veach is a yes-man for Reid and it's simply not true. That's the basis of your bitching, and you're clearly ****ing wrong.
I'm sure that Veach doesn't think he's a yes-man, but he was Reid-approved and if push came to shove, Reid is clearly Clark's boy and would win any sort of refereeing Clark felt was needed.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 09:04 PM   #483
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
I'm sure that Veach doesn't think he's a yes-man, but he was Reid-approved and if push came to shove, Reid is clearly Clark's boy and would win any sort of refereeing Clark felt was needed.
You're trolling.

Or the 3rd biggest bumble**** in this thread.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 09:17 PM   #484
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Veach hasn't proved anything but I don't see the need to get worked up over him being hired. Relax things will work out. He will cut Alex at end of the year and get on with the draft and we will find out if he's got good mojo for drafting. I know this he has scouts that we still have that Dorsey used himself. Dorsey used his scouts he didn't find them all himself his scouts gave him leads then they go out and scout for themselves. So Veach will use Chiefs scouting that we've had for last four years.
Not really "worked up" so much as becoming extremely tired of watching this club shoot its own ass repeatedly.
In an ideal world, Veach can match or exceed Dorsey's relentless pursuit of the hidden gem while being a better financial talent.
The "new breed" of face of franchise/public relations GM seems utterly worthless to me, and those who criticize "feelings first" when it comes to roster turnover are absolutely, 10000000% correct to do so. Winners don't sweat that shit, and players know exactly what they're getting in terms of shelf-life when they come in to this league.
Carl Peterson and to a lesser extent Scott Peeholi were typical "man about town"-GM types, and they both sucked ass.
( "Oh Tony, I can't trade you honey, this town would have my head" )
^^^^^Loser, loser, mother****ing talentless hack LOSER-think.

Anyway, all you can do is wait and see how Veach handles the responsibility.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 09:23 PM   #485
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
You're trolling.

Or the 3rd biggest bumble**** in this thread.
Thank god we have the corrective guidance of Hollywood's most intellectually astute sports authority to help us.

So fortunate!
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 09:30 PM   #486
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Not really "worked up" so much as becoming extremely tired of watching this club shoot its own ass repeatedly.
In an ideal world, Veach can match or exceed Dorsey's relentless pursuit of the hidden gem while being a better financial talent.
The "new breed" of face of franchise/public relations GM seems utterly worthless to me, and those who criticize "feelings first" when it comes to roster turnover are absolutely, 10000000% correct to do so. Winners don't sweat that shit, and players know exactly what they're getting in terms of shelf-life when they come in to this league.
Carl Peterson and to a lesser extent Scott Peeholi were typical "man about town"-GM types, and they both sucked ass.

This is actually the first time in almost fifty years Chiefs are doing something right. Clark recognized a problem going forward with Dorsey so he made a change and found a guy he thinks can do a better job. Lamar would have just stayed with Dorsey and we would wait another ten years before we realized it's not getting us championship.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 09:31 PM   #487
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
Clark wasted NO time in grabbing Reid for this club. I can TOTALLY see Clark, sweat forming on his upper brow as he wrings his hands, just sexually imagining a return to the glory days of MartyCarl, when regular season wins were as plentiful as flies on shit, and the coffers at One Arrowhead Drive overflowed with the hard earned money of the idiotic faithful.
Old 07-27-2017, 09:35 PM   #488
Unsparing

Quote:
This is actually the first time in almost fifty years Chiefs are doing something right. Clark recognized a problem going forward with Dorsey so he made a change and found a guy he thinks can do a better job. Lamar would have just stayed with Dorsey and we would wait another ten years before we realized it's not getting us championship.
You may disagree, but I have NO doubt whatsoever that Dorsey would beat Veach to a Super Bowl if they were both starting from scratch.

As to Clark, yes it's good to take action to correct things. But one would hope that after being around pro ball for a lifetime combined with being raised by a club-owning father, that Clark might get a LITTLE better at seeing shit coming and sidestepping it before you get run down(?).

Yes?

Yes.
Old 07-27-2017, 09:41 PM   #489
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Brett Veach is a Chess kind of guy and it takes more skill to play. He is good at crunching numbers and negotiations and sees the big picture. He sacrifices players but is two or three moves ahead of the game so he can checkmate his opponents.
How do you know this already? He has been in the job for just a few days. We don't know anything other than his Philly history. We don't know jack about this guy or how he will perform but I will put $$ on the fact that Reid calls all the shots now and Veach will have to ask for permission every time from Dandy Andy !!
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 09:51 PM   #490
Supporter

The dumbest mother****ers in this forum continue to be the dumbest mother****ers in this forum.

It's such a surprise.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 09:55 PM   #491
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
How do you know this already? He has been in the job for just a few days. We don't know anything other than his Philly history. We don't know jack about this guy or how he will perform but I will put $$ on the fact that Reid calls all the shots now and Veach will have to ask for permission every time from Dandy Andy !!
It was my impression of him that's how. It's my assumption and assessment of the situation. I'm good with the Veach hire. I don't see it your way but everything is moot until shit start happening good or bad he has a chance to **** it up or make things better and I choose to believe things will be better than we would be other wise.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 09:59 PM   #492
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
but everything is moot until shit start happening good or bad he has a chance to **** it up or make things better
Precisely.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 10:01 PM   #493
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post

This stupidity is unreadable gibberish. Are the voices in your head arguing again?
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-27-2017, 10:19 PM   #494
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by splatbass View Post
This stupidity is unreadable gibberish. Are the voices in your head arguing again?
I am very sorry that you suck at reading and English.

There is nothing that can be done for you.
Old 07-27-2017, 10:58 PM   #495
MVP

We'll see how Veach handles the bottom 15 of the roster this training camp...and how much cut-down/waiver wire success he has.

Veach can try to copy Dorsey's methods but that doesn't necessarily translate to natural intuition.

KC lost some of it's core player's to injury and because of Dorsy's foresight, still were able to perform due to depth. KC becomes an average team, going forward... if there is a drop off there...

When Veach pulls off dropping out the 1st round and still landing Chris Jones...then I'll give him his due. When he has 4 starting quality safeties...so when Berry got cancer, they actually improved...I'll start to respect his roster-building ability.

Last edited by BlackOp; 07-27-2017 at 11:06 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.