Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2017, 07:06 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Clark Hunt, Brett Veach & Andy Reid press conference

Clark Hunt-10:30 AM
Brett Veach-11 AM
Andy Reid-3 PM

This should be entertaining..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 07:47 PM   #466
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Imagine how lost some of these fools would be without the guidence of the village idiot hammock parties
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 07:51 PM   #467
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
I see it like this. Dorsey is a checkers kind of guy, good at scouting and drafting was able to clear the board. Good at one dimensional GM duties. Brett Veach is a Chess kind of guy and it takes more skill to play. He is good at crunching numbers and negotiations and sees the big picture. He sacrifices players but is two or three moves ahead of the game so he can checkmate his opponents. So I think that's what Clark Hunt sees in Brett Veach and the difference between them. Brett Veach is still a good or excellent scout so we won't be losing anything there.
That's a nice theory and all, but you might want to hold off for actual evidence before making such a call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Imagine how lost some of these fools would be without the guidence of the village idiot hammock parties
As opposed to the happy sunshine that Arrowhead Pride etc. helps you blow out of your ass?
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 07:59 PM   #468
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
That's a nice theory and all, but you might want to hold off for actual evidence before making such a call.
Talking out of your ass

Quote:
As opposed to the happy sunshine that Arrowhead Pride etc. helps you blow out of your ass?
CP is not AP.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 08:10 PM   #469
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:

I don't need any more evidence. I've came to my own conclusion and liked what I've heard out of Brett Veach. Not so much what I've heard of Clark because i cringe every time I hear him speak. Something about Clark I just think he is not a good speaker in public and he would do good not to speak.

Dorsey said a lot of good things when he was hired mostly to blow smoke up our asses but he didn't seem to have a personality he just said leave egos at the door. He said the right things but I didn't see his vision. I think this young man is going bring new and innovative thought process (lol it's a process) but really I think he will grow with it and make this a better football team for the long haul it's going take. It may not even take that long if Mahomes II develops quicker than planned.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 08:12 PM   #470
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Veach is just Reid's athletic supporter...
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-27-2017, 08:13 PM   #471
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Veach is just Reid's athletic supporter...
Does Elway's cock taste like shit?
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 08:16 PM   #472

I think Veach will outlast Andy Reid tenure here and will get an opportunity to pick his own coach but that will be years down the line. Not sure if Andy Reid will be up for coaching when his next extension deadline comes to play.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 08:16 PM   #473

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Does Elway's cock taste like shit?
Reid needs someone to fetch his BBQ brisket with a side of beans.
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-27-2017, 08:19 PM   #474
Supporter

Quote:
Reid needs someone to fetch his BBQ brisket with a side of beans.
I take that as a "Yes".

Andy kicked your ****ing ass the last 3 times.

He'll make it 5-0 in 2017.

Vance Joseph.

Old 07-27-2017, 08:22 PM   #475
Unsparing

Quote:
Talking out of your ass

So Veach has already proven himself to be Dorsey's superior in drafting and management less than one month on the job?

I swear to god reading anything you post has become the equivalent of listening to Andy Reid fart in to a kazoo.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 08:24 PM   #476
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
People who insist that Reid wasn't involved in Dorsey being fired is conjecture too. You know what isn't conjecture? That Reid could have saved Dorsey but he didn't.
That is also conjecture. Hunt said it was his decision. Absent any evidence to the contrary everything else is conjecture.
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-27-2017, 08:26 PM   #477

Quote:
I take that as a "Yes".

Andy kicked your ****ing ass the last 3 times.

He'll make it 5-0 in 2017.

Vance Joseph.

I know beating the Denver Broncos is your SB, but it hasn't got your team a Lombardi trophy. Or a Hunt trophy for that matter.
Old 07-27-2017, 08:28 PM   #478
Supporter

Quote:
So Veach has already proven himself to be Dorsey's superior in drafting and management less than one month on the job?

I swear to god reading anything you post has become the equivalent of listening to Andy Reid fart in to a kazoo.
Your reading comprehension is 0.000000.

How do you feed yourself?

Oh yeah, you don't.

Meth.
Old 07-27-2017, 08:29 PM   #479
Supporter

Quote:
I know beating the Denver Broncos is your SB, but it hasn't got your team a Lombardi trophy. Or a Hunt trophy for that matter.
Um, no.

Thanks for playing.
Old 07-27-2017, 08:33 PM   #480

Quote:

Veach hasn't proved anything but I don't see the need to get worked up over him being hired. Relax things will work out. He will cut Alex at end of the year and get on with the draft and we will find out if he's got good mojo for drafting. I know this he has scouts that we still have that Dorsey used himself. Dorsey used his scouts he didn't find them all himself his scouts gave him leads then they go out and scout for themselves. So Veach will use Chiefs scouting that we've had for last four years.