Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2017, 07:06 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Clark Hunt, Brett Veach & Andy Reid press conference

Clark Hunt-10:30 AM
Brett Veach-11 AM
Andy Reid-3 PM

This should be entertaining..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 01:27 PM   #451
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I trust SI about as much as I do NFL Network...What would you expect Ballard to say "He's not ready and will probably fail"?
You don't trust anyone, which is absolutely ****ing ridiculous.

Chris Ballard told Veach to prepare for GM interviews 2 years ago. He reached out and helped Brett prepare for the Chiefs interview.

People don't make public proclamations if they don't believe in the person their endorsing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
It doesn't address the issue we're talking about...and that's how it even got to the point the where KC was looking for a new GM
Those issues have been addressed, ad nauseam, by Paylor, Mellinger, Cole, Breer, La Canfora and others.

The fact that you refuse to believe any of these reports is on you and no one else.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 01:38 PM   #452
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
During Veach's press conference, someone asked about managing the cap and asked if it would be a strength for him.... he immediately stated that his major strength is player evaluation, specifically for the draft.

It made me wonder. If the guy has enough confidence to say that without thinking twice, what has he done within the building that we may not realize?
We'll find out soon enough. Some people seem to be trying to indicate that Veach and Ballard were really the people doing all the work and Dorsey was just along for the ride. If that is the case then Veach should be able to get some cheap, hidden gems in free agency before this season starts and there shouldn't be any drop in the draft next year. Dorsey drafted a QB before getting stabbed in the back and fired, so there shouldn't be a single excuse about why we don't make a legit push for the super bowl soon.

A bunch of people are citing the salary cap as why Dorsey got fired but the cap is not in bad shape. Cutting Maclin hurt but the cap next year is going to be ok.

Cuts next yr/cap space freed up
Alex Smith - 17m
Tamba Hali - 7m
Jah Reid - 3.2
Derrick Johnson - 8m
Demetrius Harris - 2m

Plenty of cap flexibility for us next year all because of Dorsey's lousy cap management. We'll still have an issue at linebacker unless some players step up this year though.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-27-2017, 04:56 PM   #453
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You guys think Veach is a yes-man for Reid and it's simply not true. That's the basis of your bitching, and you're clearly ****ing wrong.
Says who? What evidence do you have to the contrary? All you have is speculation and opinion, the same as everyone else.
And if Veach was the "right man for the job", then why wasn't he hired as Chiefs GM in the first place?
I'm beginning to think that Clark Hunt is the shittiest businessman in the entire NFL.

Would you like to know what "Chiefs bad luck" really is?

It's Chiefs decision-making.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 06:48 PM   #454
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Says who? What evidence do you have to the contrary? All you have is speculation and opinion, the same as everyone else.
And if Veach was the "right man for the job", then why wasn't he hired as Chiefs GM in the first place?
I'm beginning to think that Clark Hunt is the shittiest businessman in the entire NFL.

Good god you're ****ing clueless
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 06:56 PM   #455
Unsparing

Quote:
Good god you're ****ing clueless
Brilliant retort. Very Smith-like in its overall quality.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 06:59 PM   #456
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Doom and gloom by the quarterback club when this happened.(Dorsey fired)

These dumbshits and their mob mentality
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 07:01 PM   #457
Supporter

Quote:
You don't even bother to READ anything that's been reported, so I'll post it again for your dumb skinny ass:

http://www.chiefs.com/news/article-2...7-66d1baa3272e

“If you know [Reid], he likes to surround himself with people who work hard and challenge him,” Veach explained. “I don’t think he’d have had respect for me if I was saying, ‘Yes, yes, yes,’ for 10 years. I think my ability to go in there and challenge him in different areas raised his game. And I think that he always understood that, when I came to him with an idea, with a solution to a problem, that it was well-thought out and well-researched. We have a great deal of trust and respect.”
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 07:07 PM   #458
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince you of something because it's pretty apparent that you're ignoring all the reports and evidence to the contrary of your stupid ****ing conspiracy. How am I going to be the one to get you to see this?

When Reid was in charge of personnel it wasn't a secret. That's something that would be incredibly hard to keep away from the local media and fans. It's very ignorant to think otherwise. Do you really believe that somebody would sign up to be GM knowing that it will be them that catches shit when Reid makes a bad decision? Besides, Reid himself has said he doesn't even want to ever do that again. Why would he with the success he's had since he went back to HC only?

Also, I'm not an Alex ball washer so I don't really see the point in bringing him up.

Last edited by staylor26; 07-27-2017 at 07:14 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 07:10 PM   #459
Supporter

Quote:
Also, I'm not an Alex ball washer so I don't really see the point in bringing him up.
It's his only line of defense.

Trust me, in 2 years, he'll be bitching about something else, although it won't be original, it'll be whatever Hammock Parties is bitching about.
Old 07-27-2017, 07:11 PM   #460
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

He was 35 when he came here. A little young for a GM.

Dorsey was Andy's best friend and he brought him in the same way, so it's fair to give Veach a fair shot.
I didn't like Clark waiting so long to fire Dorsey, but Veach was a big part of the success here.

Guess we'll see in 3 years
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 07:14 PM   #461
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
He was 35 when he came here. A little young for a GM.

Dorsey was Andy's best friend and he brought him in the same way, so it's fair to give Veach a fair shot.
I didn't like Clark waiting so long to fire Dorsey, but Veach was a big part of the success here.

Guess we'll see in 3 years
Also, Clark performed his Due Diligence in interviewing more than a dozen candidates.

If he had said "Okay, that's it. Veach, the job is yours", it would be an entirely different scenario.

But trying to reason with a butt****ing moron is fruitless.
Old 07-27-2017, 07:16 PM   #462
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I think I'm more excited now about Veach than I was Dorsey when we hired him.

I think we will be better than we'll be fine

Do you agree Simply Red?
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 07:28 PM   #463
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Also, Clark performed his Due Diligence in interviewing more than a dozen candidates.

If he had said "Okay, that's it. Veach, the job is yours", it would be an entirely different scenario.

But trying to reason with a butt****ing moron is fruitless.
You wouldn't know reason if it bit you in your delusional ass, Captain Rickets. And why the **** would I take anything you or to a lesser extent Staylor have to say about this shit seriously, when you two have done absolutely nothing but buy-in to every single thing Reid and Clark sell you at the Dumbass Express Mart?

I look forward to the day that Dorsey gets his next gig so that we can ALL finally find out just what in the blue piss **** really went down at One Dumbass Drive.

Get ****ed.
Goodnight.
Piss off!
Old 07-27-2017, 07:32 PM   #464
Supporter

Quote:
You wouldn't know reason if it bit you in your delusional ass, Captain Rickets. And why the **** would I take anything you or to a lesser extent Staylor have to say about this shit seriously, when you two have done absolutely nothing but buy-in to every single thing Reid and Clark sell you at the Dumbass Express Mart?

I look forward to the day that Dorsey gets his next gig so that we can ALL finally find out just what in the blue piss **** really went down at One Dumbass Drive.

Get ****ed.
Goodnight.
Piss off!
Good ****ing grief, SHUT UP.

You appear more delusional each day.

Are you and BlackOp roomies?
Old 07-27-2017, 07:34 PM   #465
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I see it like this. Dorsey is a checkers kind of guy, good at scouting and drafting was able to clear the board. Good at one dimensional GM duties. Brett Veach is a Chess kind of guy and it takes more skill to play. He is good at crunching numbers and negotiations and sees the big picture. He sacrifices players but is two or three moves ahead of the game so he can checkmate his opponents. So I think that's what Clark Hunt sees in Brett Veach and the difference between them. Brett Veach is still a good or excellent scout so we won't be losing anything there.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.