Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2017, 07:06 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Clark Hunt, Brett Veach & Andy Reid press conference

Clark Hunt-10:30 AM
Brett Veach-11 AM
Andy Reid-3 PM

This should be entertaining..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:47 PM   #391
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
32 jobs in the entire world

I'm sure people are turning it down right and left
No top candidate would want that scenario...you would be always looking over your shoulder on any critical roster moves. Dorsey found this out the hard way...Reid wears the pants in KC.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:47 PM   #392
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
No top candidate would want that scenario...you would be always looking over your shoulder on any critical roster moves.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 09:05 PM   #393
MVP

Our current GM speaks to the situation as well. A brand new GM who has worked for Reid almost his entire career. I doubt any established GM was willing to interview for the job considering that it was really a Player Personnel job that was opened. Maybe the reason Ballard left was that he knew that all the power belonged to Hunt and Reid and he wanted to have a full General Manager's position.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-25-2017, 09:28 PM   #394
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
Our current GM speaks to the situation as well. A brand new GM who has worked for Reid almost his entire career. I doubt any established GM was willing to interview for the job considering that it was really a Player Personnel job that was opened. Maybe the reason Ballard left was that he knew that all the power belonged to Hunt and Reid and he wanted to have a full General Manager's position.
Shut up
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 10:00 PM   #395
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-25-2017, 11:22 PM   #396
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Herp Reid's the real GM derp

That's what you sound like
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 11:44 PM   #397
Scott Pioli

So let me get this straight- not one national or local guy dialed into the Chiefs ever reported that Reid was responsible for Dorsey's removal. Not one. If that had a shred of truth, Paylor, Breer, Mellinger, Cole would have reported it.

Andy Reid had his worst seasons when he was in charge of personnel. He's a smart guy. Why would he want to add that to his plate? Makes no sense.

I also love how Bronco fans bring up Reid's defenses without Johnson in Philly weren't good. You're right, they weren't. His defenses with Sutton here have been very good, so I'm not sure why the **** this matters anymore.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-25-2017, 11:58 PM   #398
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
So let me get this straight- not one national or local guy dialed into the Chiefs ever reported that Reid was responsible for Dorsey's removal. Not one. If that had a shred of truth, Paylor, Breer, Mellinger, Cole would have reported it.

Andy Reid had his worst seasons when he was in charge of personnel. He's a smart guy. Why would he want to add that to his plate? Makes no sense.

I also love how Bronco fans bring up Reid's defenses without Johnson in Philly weren't good. You're right, they weren't. His defenses with Sutton here have been very good, so I'm not sure why the **** this matters anymore.
Yeah, but Zionists
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-26-2017, 10:41 AM   #399
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Herp Reid's the real GM derp

That's what you sound like
Sorry, but it appears to me that Reid has all the power. Why would any GM want to come to a place where he has so little power?
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-26-2017, 11:32 AM   #400
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
According to Hunt, he had no idea he was going to fire Dorsey until this summer. So I don't think Hunt let Ballard walk away out of animus toward him. Why Hunt would have let the top candidate around the league walk away? Simple, because his decision to fire Dorsey was made relatively suddenly and he didn't know it was coming when Ballard left.

As far as Veach goes, he'll never truly be Reid's peer because Hunt is ceding more and more control of the franchise over to Reid. Normally the head coach would be responsible to the GM and the GM responsible for all aspects of football to the owner. But with the coaching staff out of his control he's not really a full GM, not as much of a GM as others around the league are, at any rate.

Perhaps any General Manager position is an attractive job, but being a full GM instead of a junior one would certainly be preferable, and working for an owner that doesn't replace GMs every 3 or 4 years would be desirable too.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 11:55 AM   #401
In Search of a Life

February 3, 2017:

“Both he [Dorsey] and Andy ... I would expect to sit down with them over the course of the next year and sit down and talk about an extension,” Hunt said. “Let me frame it this way: I’m very satisfied with the job both of them have done, and I really like the way the two of them have worked together.”

“John, the job he’s done in building depth and competition on the roster — and I think those were areas we were probably weak in when he joined the franchise — I think that’s made a very big difference for us,” Hunt said. “Certainly, a number of his draft picks have played well. Not only first-round guys, but guys down through the rounds.

How things change after you negotiate an extension with Andy Reid.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-26-2017, 12:14 PM   #402
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Sorry, but it appears to me that Reid has all the power. Why would any GM want to come to a place where he has so little power?
Who cares? We hired a guy. We interviewed a bunch of candidates from outside the organization, too. Why the hell would they have interviewed if they didn't want the job?

Clark said Veach has the same "final say" that John Dorsey did. Andy has said he just wants to coach.

Not everything in the NFL has to be a goddamn conspiracy theory.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 12:43 PM   #403
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
Normally the head coach would be responsible to the GM and the GM responsible for all aspects of football to the owner. But with the coaching staff out of his control he's not really a full GM, not as much of a GM as others around the league are, at any rate.
Generally, the GM picks the HC...much like Pioli chose Haley..or Horseface chose Kubiak/fired Fox.

Reid was hired before Dorsey...then fat Scott was canned.

Reid was just signed on to a 5 year extension...that, in itself, tells you the new GM wouldn't have the usual amount of control in shaping the direction of the team. He couldn't fire Reid...

I still stand by my assertion that Dorsey, by the way the power hierarchy was assembled, was forced into a passive-aggressive situation from the start. He couldn't make tough personnel moves with impunity...I'm not convinced he wanted to resign Berry or was 100% on board with the Maclin signing. He never had the autonomy/final say to build the team in his vision...

Dorsey is going to build another team.. and win a SB...Reid is going to have his feel good locker room.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 12:51 PM   #404
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post

I still stand by my assertion that Dorsey, by the way the power hierarchy was assembled, was forced into a passive-aggressive situation from the start. He couldn't make tough personnel moves with impunity...I'm not convinced he wanted to resign Berry or was 100% on board with the Maclin signing. He never had the autonomy/final say to build the team in his vision...
If felt he didn't have the autonomy to build the team in his vision, it's not because Andy Reid was usurping him.
Old 07-26-2017, 12:56 PM   #405
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
If felt he didn't have the autonomy to build the team in his vision, it's not because Andy Reid was usurping him.
Andy would be unsurping him if they signed Berry/Maclin against his judgement...I stand by my observation that by signing Logan to a 8 million guaranteed contract, he forced Maclin out, financially. Dorsey knew where they stood on the cap...it was a passive/aggressive move to build the team the way he wanted. Berry signed in Feb, his cap hit was a measly $5 mil this year...Logan signed two weeks later. They knew they were strapped...and were spending money on a FA they didn't have.

Where was Dorsey expecting to make up this 8 million dollar void? It was the right move...unless the HC views that player as his child and gets you fired for it.

Last edited by BlackOp; 07-26-2017 at 01:11 PM..