Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2017, 07:06 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Clark Hunt, Brett Veach & Andy Reid press conference

Clark Hunt-10:30 AM
Brett Veach-11 AM
Andy Reid-3 PM

This should be entertaining..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:55 PM   #361
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Peterson?

What the ****?

Do you mean Jim Johnson, butthole?

Stop posting, Moron
Quote:
Why is every Denver fan a butt****ing moron?

It it the lack of oxygen?
NICK FOLES ROCKS!! (says lil'chiefy who sucks red lollipop and hides under Reid's fatass for shade).
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-25-2017, 07:57 PM   #362
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
NICK FOLES ROCKS!! (says lil'chiefy who sucks red lollipop and hides under Reid's fatass for shade).
Nice.

You don't have an arguement so you just say stupid shit instead.

I doubt you've even been to a Broncos game.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:59 PM   #363
Andy Reid Supporter

The Broncos haven't drafted a pro bowler or all pro since Tom Heckert has been employed in Denver.
In fact, they've drafted horrible busts like Montee Ball, Cody latimer, Michael Schofield, Jeff Huerman, Ty Sambrailo and Sylvester Williams with him.

He sucks
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:59 PM   #364

Quote:
Nice.

You don't have an arguement so you just say stupid shit instead.

I doubt you've even been to a Broncos game.
I guess if you're a kc fan Foles seems pretty special. Battered Chief's fan syndrome. Poor fella...
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-25-2017, 08:00 PM   #365
MVP

Quote:
You really do live in your own world.
Nope...I can see through the spin and the half-assed PR reasons for this shit-show.

I dont buy what was leaked to the press...you do. That's where we differ.

Andy forced him out....the rest is dog-n-pony fluff.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:01 PM   #366
Supporter

Quote:
I guess if you're a kc fan Foles seems pretty special. Battered Chief's fan syndrome. Poor fella...
As per usual, your posts make zero sense.

I should send a text to Heckert, so he can convince you to stop drinking.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:02 PM   #367
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
Suddenly Dorsey got too much credit? Well, Reid certainly has done a great job of shoving a dagger is his buddy's back and convincing everyone that Dorsey deserved it. The best GM Kansas City has had in decades and now he's an overrated hack.
Of course! Don't you know how this works? Once you no longer have an arrowhead on your shirt or helmet, all of your talent and skill just magically ****ing evaporates!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Judging from Reids emotionless tone on discussing Dorsey...I would say he definitely "daggared" him. CHunt was clueless there were any issues until recently. I wish someone would have asked if they have spoken since he was fired.

Reid was hired first then brought Dorsey on board...when it was time to sign an extension, he wanted someone else. There was power struggle going on...and Andy didn't like how he handled personnel decisions.

The crap about Dorsey being unorganized is BS. They had to invent a reason other than Reid didn't want to work with him anymore...
The whole thing is as weak as Joseph Smith and his "golden plates".
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:02 PM   #368

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
The Broncos haven't drafted a pro bowler or all pro since Tom Heckert has been employed in Denver.
In fact, they've drafted horrible busts like Montee Ball, Cody latimer, Michael Schofield, Jeff Huerman, Ty Sambrailo and Sylvester Williams with him.

He sucks
SB fiddy ring helps. Heckert has one. He just needed to get away from fatass to win a championship.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:02 PM   #369
MVP

Quote:
Judging from Reids emotionless tone on discussing Dorsey...I would say he definitely "daggared" him. CHunt was clueless there were any issues until recently. I wish someone would have asked if they have spoke since he was fired.

Reid was hired first then brought Dorsey on board...when it was time to sign an extension, he wanted someone else. There was power struggle going on...and Andy didn't like how he handled personnel decisions.

The crap about Dorsey being unorganized is BS. They had to invent a reason other than Reid didn't want to work with him anymore...
There wasn't a single peep about any issues in the organization until it came time to sign Reid to an extension. Then on the exact day that Reid signs his new contract, Dorsey gets the ax. No doubt in my mind that Reid sent a big FU signal to Dorsey. Normally an organization would separate the two occurrences out of respect for the parties involved. Not this time, Reid was giving Dorsey the big middle finger on a public stage.

"My new contract and you're out the door, I have the power." ~signed Andy~

Last edited by JakeF; 07-25-2017 at 08:08 PM..
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:03 PM   #370
Supporter

Quote:
Nope...I can see through the spin and the half-assed PR reasons for this shit-show.

I dont buy what was leaked to the press...you do. That's where we differ.
Real World doesn't equal your dopey theories.

There has been literally ZERO corroboration from local and national reporter.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:06 PM   #371
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
SB fiddy ring helps. Heckert has one. He just needed to get away from fatass to win a championship.
You suck at trolling.

Try harder next time
Old 07-25-2017, 08:08 PM   #372
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
There wasn't a single peep about any issues in the organization until it came time to sign Reid to an extension. Then on the exact day that Reid signs his new contract, Dorsey gets the ax. No doubt in my mind that Reid sent a big FU signal to Dorsey. Normally an organization would separate the two occurrences our of respect for the parties involved. Not this time, Reid was giving Dorsey the big middle finger on a public stage.

"My new contract and you're out the door, I have the power." ~signed Andy~
If Andy wanted "power", Mongo, he would have NEVER suggested Dorsey as the GM.

JFC.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:08 PM   #373

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
You suck at trolling.

Try harder next time
Not trolling, just pointing out facts.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:09 PM   #374
Supporter

Quote:

Not trolling, just pointing out facts.
Except your "facts" are completely false.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:11 PM   #375
Supporter

I honestly don't get where Reid "fired" Dorsey. All the info we've hears suggested that this was Hunt's show and that he was the one who pulled the trigger. Of course he probably discussed this with Reid, but I just can't see Hunt ceding such power to anyone...especially after the Pioli fiasco.

Plus, I think Hunt showed some real balls in releasing a guy BEFORE the shit really hit the fan. Usually such "releasing" only takes place after a disaster has happened. So, in my mind, Clark showed some real leadership.

And this is coming from a guy (me) who really, really liked Dorsey.
Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.