Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-04-2014, 12:53 AM  
Veteran

Does anyone get laid in this city?

outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-05-2014, 04:53 PM   #181
I'll be back.

You look like white trash. Clean up your act, young man, or only white trash girls will be interested in you.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2014, 04:54 PM   #182
I'll be back.

Another thing: you should absolutely, absolutely, one hundred percent sure, be clean shaven. And yes, you look better with short hair.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2014, 05:26 PM   #183
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
well im going to go hit on girls. ill be back in about 4 hours
"I'm going to go slam my dick in a door repeatedly. I'll be back in about 4 hours"
"I'm going to go clean clogged toilets. I'll be back in about 4 hours"

In this entire thread you've not said one thing to indicate you enjoy any of this. You act as though you've been sentenced to a work camp, where the hard labor is hitting on women. Do you enjoy it, at all? Have you ever?

Do you even like women? Not asking if you're sexually attracted to females, do you enjoy their company? Do you want an emotional relationship with a woman, or do you just feel like you should have one, for whatever reason?

If you're not enjoying yourself, stop. Quit beating yourself up over all this, in the grand scheme of things it's a tempest in a teapot, and besides, your obvious desperation is more unattractive than any jawline.

Go buy a cheap motorcycle. Learn to ride it. Learn to fix it. If not that, something, anything to take your mind off dating for awhile.

And shave that god awful chinstrap. It looks like you tried to trap a muskrat with your face.
Sygerrik is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSygerrik is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSygerrik is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSygerrik is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSygerrik is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSygerrik is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSygerrik is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSygerrik is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSygerrik is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSygerrik is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSygerrik is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-05-2014, 05:28 PM   #184
**** the Raiders

I have to ask, do you have any friends that are girls? I mean just straight up genuine friends. Not girls you are trying to score with.

Or do you view all women as potential dick holsters?
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2014, 05:42 PM   #185
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post

Or do you view all women as potential dick holsters?
Let he who does not view women this way cast the first stone.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2014, 05:50 PM   #186
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smoke View Post
Let he who does not view women this way cast the first stone.
All women?
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2014, 05:51 PM   #187
Supporter

Not ALL women are potential dick holsters. Just all women worth being a dick holster.

Fat bitches and chicks that look like dudes can be friends.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2014, 06:03 PM   #188
Consuming CP souls

Very Midnight Vulturesque. Sorry brah stealing some saps photos has been done over already on here.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2014, 06:52 PM   #189
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sygerrik View Post
"I'm going to go slam my dick in a door repeatedly. I'll be back in about 4 hours"
"I'm going to go clean clogged toilets. I'll be back in about 4 hours"

In this entire thread you've not said one thing to indicate you enjoy any of this. You act as though you've been sentenced to a work camp, where the hard labor is hitting on women. Do you enjoy it, at all? Have you ever?

Do you even like women? Not asking if you're sexually attracted to females, do you enjoy their company? Do you want an emotional relationship with a woman, or do you just feel like you should have one, for whatever reason?

If you're not enjoying yourself, stop. Quit beating yourself up over all this, in the grand scheme of things it's a tempest in a teapot, and besides, your obvious desperation is more unattractive than any jawline.

Go buy a cheap motorcycle. Learn to ride it. Learn to fix it. If not that, something, anything to take your mind off dating for awhile.

And shave that god awful chinstrap. It looks like you tried to trap a muskrat with your face.
This is the vibe im getting. The kid just looks at it as his mangoo receptacle. Not hard for the ladies to see trough this. Just go buy a pocket pussy and get over it.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2014, 06:55 PM   #190
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
This is the vibe im getting. The kid just looks at it as his mangoo receptacle. Not hard for the ladies to see trough this. Just go buy a pocket pussy and get over it.
Yeah. Assuming he's for real, this seems to be the deal.

Taking what he says as accurate, he does okay in face-to-face, but then things fall apart in his text. I'd guess that his texts communicate his disdain for women in general and turn the girls off. He probably feels like he's being flirtatious, but it's not working.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:00 PM   #191
MER

The lavender shirt bothers me more than anything else.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:12 PM   #192
Consuming CP souls

This has been done here like dozens of times dude
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:22 PM   #193
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Is that red hair?

Because if it is that could be the problem.

If its a masculinity problem start washing your jeans with a skoal can in the back pocket. Chicks dig a Skoal ring reminds them of a cowboy.
You might have a solid point. It is auburn hair.

The thing is, a lot of my approaching is done at night and in a bar you can't tell if its red.

Any way im going to dye it and get it cut and shave my face.

I dont have ginger skin tone so i can pass with different hair colour.
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-05-2014, 07:23 PM   #194
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
Yeah. Assuming he's for real, this seems to be the deal.

Taking what he says as accurate, he does okay in face-to-face, but then things fall apart in his text. I'd guess that his texts communicate his disdain for women in general and turn the girls off. He probably feels like he's being flirtatious, but it's not working.
You think he insults women in text? I could see him being clingy.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 07:24 PM   #195
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog View Post
You think he insults women in text? I could see him being clingy.
They say he's mean or an asshole after he starts talking to them for a while (I think I read that in the thread at least). He may not be directly insulting him, but I think they're inferring some insult from how he flirts.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.