Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-05-2020, 10:57 PM  
legend

What Are You Microwaving Tonight?

Just had a mean banquet chicken pot pie and now I'm tossing in a single sausage/pancake on a stick thing for dessert!

Don't be shy, share your best microwave recipes!
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2020, 11:02 PM   #2
The Maintenance Guy

Hot water

Fill coffee cup with water, microwave 60 seconds.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2020, 11:03 PM   #3
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Progressive soup
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 11:04 PM   #4
The Demon Preacher

I don't own a microwave. Haven't for 3-4 years now and I don't miss it one bit.

I'm sorry I can't be of further help to you. I understand that microwave brownies are a simple and easy sweet treat though!
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-05-2020, 11:06 PM   #5
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
Progressive soup
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-05-2020, 11:08 PM   #6
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post

I'm sorry I can't be of further help to you. I understand that microwave brownies are a simple and easy sweet treat though!
So you throw everything into a regular oven to reheat it? If so, you have a level of patience I can only dream about. It's a goddamn crisis in my home when a microwave dies.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2020, 11:10 PM   #7
legend

Quote:

Wait, if you don't own a microwave, then how do you make microwaved prison fudge?
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2020, 11:10 PM   #8
The Maintenance Guy

Chunky soup used to be really good back in the day, but the last time I had a can I was extremely disappointed at how far the quality had fallen over the years.
Old 08-05-2020, 11:13 PM   #9
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
So you throw everything into a regular oven to reheat it? If so, you have a level of patience I can only dream about. It's a goddamn crisis in my home when a microwave dies.
I actually try to cook to where there are no left overs as much as possible. Almost everything we eat is freshly cooked.

For the things that are left-over. Either throw it in the oven or onto a pan on the stove-top depending what it is.
Old 08-05-2020, 11:14 PM   #10
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
Wait, if you don't own a microwave, then how do you make microwaved prison fudge?
I don't have one now... but I used to make it when I did have one.
Old 08-05-2020, 11:14 PM   #11
legend

Quote:
I don't have one now... but I used to make it when I did have one.
Ah. Okay.
Old 08-05-2020, 11:16 PM   #12
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
I actually try to cook to where there are no left overs as much as possible. Almost everything we eat is freshly cooked.

For the things that are left-over. Either throw it in the oven or onto a pan on the stove-top depending what it is.
It's kind of tough to cook for just two people and not have leftovers. And i don't mind because then I have something for lunches other than sandwiches or fast food.
Old 08-05-2020, 11:16 PM   #13
MONTANA #19

Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes....just as good as home made.
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-05-2020, 11:23 PM   #14
legend

if you want to make some really good fudge, You'll need:

A microwave
a large, clear plastic bowl
A smaller bowl
A hard plastic spoon
A bottle of Hershey's chocolate syrup
Two boxes of sugar cubes
1 jar of peanut butter
Two packages of duplex cream cookies
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 11:23 PM   #15
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
It's kind of tough to cook for just two people and not have leftovers. And i don't mind because then I have something for lunches other than sandwiches or fast food.
Two is all we've got here as well. I get it though... it takes preparation and figuring out meals ahead of time. Part of my role in this homestead is figuring that shit out and putting out a varied menu. Like, 1lb of ground beef will last us 2 to 3 meals but its all gotta get used within a week of purchase/thaw.

Today I butchered a chicken and will get 3 meals out of it. That means, though, that I am eating chicken 3 times this week. Gonna try a butter chicken curry on Friday. I'm betting I have leftovers then though it being a new dish to me and all.

I try to make dishes that are stove-top reheating friendly though to get past the microwave. TBH, what inspired this change was that I hated the consistency of a lot of the food that came out of the microwave.