Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-05-2024, 11:01 PM   #2
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
Please tell me there's a DC thread about these theories. It almost certainly sounds like something they would post over there.
I don't believe there is a dedicated thread, but there is a large contingent of butt-****ing morons who will believe just about any ridiculous theory one throws at them.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 01:00 PM   #3
MVP

In order to bring people back down to normal. Mike Florio's stone gargoyle rain spout collection brings him hours of stress relief
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-05-2024, 01:02 PM   #4
Starter

Felt the earthquake here. That was weird. I did not feel the one from like 10 years ago. Something to look forward to if they are going to become the norm before long.
Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 08:38 PM   #5
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn View Post
Felt the earthquake here. That was weird. I did not feel the one from like 10 years ago. Something to look forward to if they are going to become the norm before long.
I was on the toilet for the one 10 years ago. I originally thought I was getting dizzy and about to pass out. Mind never goes to oh it's an earthquake around here.

Today's was wild. Doing caf duty 4th period. The noise was the strange part. It sounded like a huge tank was rolling by, or the start of a slow explosion.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 01:46 PM   #6
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
In the last 24 hours:

1. Earthquake in New Jersey 4.8 magnitude
2. Raccoon attacks two people at Hershey Park opening day
3. Statue of Liberty torch hit by direct lightning strike
4. Elephant kills elderly man on Safari
5. Bird flu detected in cows in Texas
6. Pig kidney transplant patient leaves hospital
Meh...lamest Apocalypse ever.
ThrobProng Loves all of Deberg's threads.ThrobProng Loves all of Deberg's threads.ThrobProng Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 01:50 PM   #7
Veteran

Given that all of those trivial events either occured in the USA or involved US citizens, it's more likely that this could be the start of an Americapocalypse instead.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 04-05-2024, 03:09 PM   #8
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Given that all of those trivial events either occured in the USA or involved US citizens, it's more likely that this could be the start of an Americapocalypse instead.
You're probably more right than you're comfortable considering...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 01:51 PM   #9
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

And maybe Biden didn't shit his pants yet
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 03:11 PM   #10
Stay down bitch!

What’s new in Belize?
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-05-2024, 01:55 PM   #11
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
In the last 24 hours:

1. Earthquake in New Jersey 4.8 magnitude
2. Raccoon attacks two people at Hershey Park opening day
3. Statue of Liberty torch hit by direct lightning strike
4. Elephant kills elderly man on Safari
5. Bird flu detected in cows in Texas
6. Pig kidney transplant patient leaves hospital
When it starts raining locusts I'll be concerned
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 02:33 PM   #12
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/04/s...-invasion.html
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 02:38 PM   #13
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
okay we are doomed

DOOOOOMED
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2024, 02:16 PM   #14
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
It won't be locusts, but a massive cicada invasion not seen since 1803... so kiss your ass goodbye!

https://www.nbcnews.com/science/scie...ada-rcna134152
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 02:22 PM   #15
Elway be drinkin' again

8-
Dog found 2000 miles from home

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...found-michigan
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.