Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-01-2024, 08:18 AM  
Supporter

Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust

penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-01-2024, 01:49 PM   #151
Starter

This kid is incredibly talented. Barring some disaster (i.e injuries) I have zero doubt he'll be top 5 within 2-3 years in the NFL.

I spent several years of my life living in Chicago and even studied there and they really deserve to have an elite QB. Its unbelievable, they've been around for 100+ years and have this storied history but the only superstar QB they've ever had was Sid Luckman back in the 1940's

Maye is also fantastic as well. He's way better than Jayden Daniels

I hope Williams and Maye go to the NFC . It will help bring some much needed QB talent parity between the 2 conferences.
BenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 01:56 PM   #152
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenoniBenko View Post
This kid is incredibly talented. Barring some disaster (i.e injuries) I have zero doubt he'll be top 5 within 2-3 years in the NFL.

I spent several years of my life living in Chicago and even studied there and they really deserve to have an elite QB. Its unbelievable, they've been around for 100+ years and have this storied history but the only superstar QB they've ever had was Sid Luckman back in the 1940's

Maye is also fantastic as well. He's way better than Jayden Daniels

I hope Williams and Maye go to the NFC . It will help bring some much needed QB talent parity between the 2 conferences.
I think Maye seems like a better coaching fit with the Bears offense.

If the Bears get a boat load of picks from Washington I think they drop 1 spot and take Maye.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-01-2024, 02:00 PM   #153
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post

If the Bears get a boat load of picks from Washington I think they drop 1 spot and take Maye.
Maye played in a modern air-raid system last year and that's what Kliff is known for. I get your point though, Caleb Williams is Kliff's guy.
BenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-01-2024, 02:01 PM   #154
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post

Bears can't afford another Trubisky
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 02:04 PM   #155
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
I've always been of the opinion you take shot after shot after shot until you land "the guy".

Bears need to be aggressive, but this guy will implode,and he will take the team with him.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2024, 02:06 PM   #156
Beyond the Rapids

How do you approach the subject of his helicopter parents after you draft him, anyway? 'Hey, we like you but this is a professional football team so you need to cut the cord and they need to not be a distraction'
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2024, 02:08 PM   #157
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
This post made me laugh. I don’t get it though. None of those dudes bother me, especially given the fact that our guy is better than any of them.

Idk. We’ve had multiple threads about this dude and the comments are all extremely negative. It’s weird that people here care so much.

His school didn’t play Kansas or Mizzou much and he isn’t even likely to play in the Chiefs’ conference at this rate. He is irrelevant.
i just thought it would be funny to post that i hate them

thats all lol
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-01-2024, 02:12 PM   #158
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I've always been of the opinion you take shot after shot after shot until you land "the guy".

Bears need to be aggressive, but this guy will implode,and he will take the team with him.
They almost have to take Caleb, the hype is real for sure. Not a well run organization and that will matter.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2024, 02:22 PM   #159
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

I get bust vibes from his ability to not beat good teams even though he was surrounded with elite talent. What does he expect at the next level.

Then his demands are asinine for a potential rookie, unless he is gambling to drop his stock and get drafted by a better team at the bottom.

I also read that he doesn't want to show up because he is 5,11. Which looking at photos of him and the coaches may be true.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-01-2024, 02:40 PM   #160
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Yeah - they can't make the same mistake twice. Oh sure, making a completely different mistake isn't much better from a results standpoint, but from a fan satisfaction standpoint, you just can't do the same thing you did last time when you locked in on 'coachability' and floor with Trubisky over a guy like Mahomes who was clearly a superior raw talent even without the benefit of hindsight.

The Bears have to take the guy with the best physical tools this time. And that guy is Williams. It's a risk in its own right and I know they shouldn't make decisions based on the past, but the NFL is still an entertainment industry. That fanbase just can't handle the same process going the same way again. And there's no worse than a coinflip chance of that happening if they pass on Williams for Maye.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2024, 02:41 PM   #161
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Deion Sanders acted this way and wouldn’t even talk to teams that didn’t have a high enough pick to take him.

He turned out fine and so will Caleb. He’s gonna be good. If any franchise deserves a good QB it’s the Bears
He's a crying little bitch, not a leader of men. Comparing him to Deion just isn't right. I say he does OK at best. Who would want to deal with that headcase?
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-01-2024, 02:42 PM   #162
Threepeat!

Ryan Leaf approves this thread.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 02:47 PM   #163
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah - they can't make the same mistake twice. Oh sure, making a completely different mistake isn't much better from a results standpoint, but from a fan satisfaction standpoint, you just can't do the same thing you did last time when you locked in on 'coachability' and floor with Trubisky over a guy like Mahomes who was clearly a superior raw talent even without the benefit of hindsight.

The Bears have to take the guy with the best physical tools this time. And that guy is Williams. It's a risk in its own right and I know they shouldn't make decisions based on the past, but the NFL is still an entertainment industry. That fanbase just can't handle the same process going the same way again. And there's no worse than a coinflip chance of that happening if they pass on Williams for Maye.
Maye does look a bit more like Josh Allen or Herbert than Trubisky but still they have to take Caleb after passing on Mahomes for Tits.
Old 03-01-2024, 03:01 PM   #164
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
USC...

Enough said.
And Oklahoma.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2024, 03:04 PM   #165
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
How do you approach the subject of his helicopter parents after you draft him, anyway? 'Hey, we like you but this is a professional football team so you need to cut the cord and they need to not be a distraction'
Last time I remember an incredible talent with helicopter distraction parents was RGIII. Didn't end well.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.