Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-13-2017, 12:16 PM  
I'll be back.

***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***

AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 10-07-2018 at 11:37 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2018, 11:12 AM   #1306
'Tis my eye!

You know, we're all talking about the fact that Mahomes scrambled for 35 yards before hitting Conley on that TD throw but has anybody seen the video of it taken from behind the LOS?

From the sideline view you can't see it but not only did he throw that on a dead run but he threw it into a windows about the same size as an average MLB strike zone, between 2 defenders.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2018, 11:16 AM   #1307
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
You know, we're all talking about the fact that Mahomes scrambled for 35 yards before hitting Conley on that TD throw but has anybody seen the video of it taken from behind the LOS?

From the sideline view you can't see it but not only did he throw that on a dead run but he threw it into a windows about the same size as an average MLB strike zone, between 2 defenders.
It was an insane play. This was the moment my wife jumped up cheering and said to me, "wow, I think I will start watching football games with you again... I got so bored with Alex Smith."
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 11:16 AM   #1308
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:

I saw that angle on one of the highlight shows last night. Crazy good.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 11:17 AM   #1309
In Search of a Life

I was sitting about 23 rows up on the 50 right behind the CHiefs bench. As soon as he turned back to his right I was yelling "throw it away".

Kind of a no no no "YES" play.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2018, 11:18 AM   #1310
MVP

Quote:

Which is why Richard Sherman was so frustrated. The kid’s talent is flat out amazing.

Sportscenter said the scramble was 45 yards and throw was 30 yards. 75 yards of pure magic. It seems cliche but “magic” seems like the most accurate nickname for Pat.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-24-2018, 12:45 PM   #1311
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
It was an insane play. This was the moment my wife jumped up cheering and said to me, "wow, I think I will start watching football games with you again... I got so bored with Alex Smith."
Response: Great! Now go make me a sammich.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2018, 12:48 PM   #1312
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I was sitting about 23 rows up on the 50 right behind the CHiefs bench. As soon as he turned back to his right I was yelling "throw it away".

Just for one game, or season tickets? My wife's friend has tickets in almost that exact area.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2018, 12:50 PM   #1313
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Just for one game, or season tickets? My wife's friend has tickets in almost that exact area.
Just that game.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2018, 01:03 PM   #1314
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Remember the year that the chiefs had no TDs by a WR? Alex Smith remembers those years.
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2018, 01:04 PM   #1315
Diablo Negro

Quote:

We were club level around the 10 yard line. I was totally don’t do that don’t do that holy shit look what he just did. Was that real?
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2018, 01:05 PM   #1316
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

I'm at about the 25 and 30 rows up. He rolled back and you could see all that field in front of him; he had so much room to work with at that point and was rolling into his throw. You knew the play wasn't nearly as dead as it should be. The guy that sits behind us said "watch this shit - this is a TD" the moment he got around the guy that beat Schwartz (Buckner?).

It took 3 friggen games for us to be to a point where a completely busted play where the DC did everything right and the defense did everything that could possibly be expected of them is just an expected TD.

I think he's probably had 6-8 plays like that already. These are plays where the other guy won. The DC called the right play, the defenders did their thing - if it were Tecmo Bowl the entire line would've collapsed into his lap. And when it happens, they just don't matter. He's still going to make a play happen from nothing.

I'm running out of ways to finish these posts. There are only so many variations of "Good God almighty this kid can play...."
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 01:06 PM   #1317
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
I saw that angle on one of the highlight shows last night. Crazy good.
Wait... you’re done slobbering Smith’s knob? Holy mother of gawd who EVER would have believed that?
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2018, 01:06 PM   #1318
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Which is why Richard Sherman was so frustrated. The kid’s talent is flat out amazing.

Sportscenter said the scramble was 45 yards and throw was 30 yards. 75 yards of pure magic. It seems cliche but “magic” seems like the most accurate nickname for Pat.
Eh - Sherman's too self-important to be impressed by anyone else.

I guarantee you his hand gestures were him bitching to one of his teammates about not being where they were supposed to be.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2018, 01:15 PM   #1319
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Season ticket holder 84/2000.

In 1993 or 1994 I watched Elway take a snap at about the Chiefs 45. He was immediately pressured from all sides by Neil Smith, Saleamua and DT. They chased him back to his own 35 or so, where he evaded Smith, ran forward to about the 50 along the hash marks on the Chiefs bench side of the field, where he wound up and unleashed a bullet ACROSS the field to Mark Jackson (I think) at about the 5 yard line.

Yesterday, to watch PM II throw it into a breadbox from 30 yards on the run, reminded me of that player who tormented us so many ****ing times.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 09-24-2018, 01:16 PM   #1320
MVP

Have we got a gif of the throw to the Sausage this week? Not a TD pass, but Sherman sure wanted one, and came damn close.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.