Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-09-2024, 04:32 PM   #2
MVP

It was a trade thread:

"Do you guys feel that any of the below players would draw trade interest? If so, what do you think we could get for them?

Bowe

Hali

Daniels"
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-09-2024, 04:41 PM   #3
Pritay Pritay Pritay Good

Draft discussion in April 2005.

NAILED IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRock View Post
Anyway, speaking of future prospects, I was at a peewee football game in Texas last weekend and you wouldn't believe this kid playing. I mean, I know he's only 10 but this dude was ****ing nails. Arm like a rocket. Chiefs should do everything to draft him one day. Name was Mahomes, think his dad played in MLB.
BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 05:03 PM   #4
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutler7624 View Post
do you guys not like brodie croyle?
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-09-2024, 05:37 PM   #5
Has a particular set of skills

Used the show threads not posts option and worked like a charm.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=77692

Chiefs fans booing the defense

We are 12-2 playing at home for the AFC West championship and there were some pretty loud boo's for the defense. And it wasn't one time but several times. We even booed Eric Warfield when he was walking off the field.

Now, I'm as frustrated as everybody else in Chiefs nation with GR's schemes. He's got to go. We can vent here and with our buds and family.But booing our home team in Arrowhead stadium in a 12-2 season? On a day they win the AFC West Championship?

Yes, you have a right to boo. You paid your money etc.The Chiefs are our team. As long as that player is wearing the colors of my team...I will be cheering or just staying silent.

I would ask that the people who were booing a hurt chief player on my team to please ...knock it off!
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:07 AM   #6
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Here is my first post, August 6 2001:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...24&postcount=9

Quote:
I am in Texas too and when we moved here 2 years ago the wife said we were not to move again until the kids are out of school. And the youngest starts 1st grade this year! We will be here for a looooong time but the jobs are good and I certainly don't want to piss off the woman, you know?
I am still in Texas after all these years but we are pulling out and relocated to the Oregon coast next month. Finally!
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:20 AM   #7
I don’t care for Auburn

From the August 11, 2014 game thread in which the Royals kicked the A’s asses:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...0#post10812070

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll View Post
Man, what a crowd at the K. This is beautiful.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.