Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-05-2023, 12:14 PM   #2
MVP

Not the $300 Kelce Funko. But a Fanatics exclusive Kelce Funko for $15, $23 total with shipping was a easy choice for my man crush.

https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/kansas-...:i-r10c1:po-31
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-15-2023, 12:19 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba View Post
Not the $300 Kelce Funko. But a Fanatics exclusive Kelce Funko for $15, $23 total with shipping was a easy choice for my man crush.

https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/kansas-...:i-r10c1:po-31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
I just bought this one today...

What 10 days will do in the Travis Kelce collectible market. When I posted this link the Funko was $15. I should have ordered 100 of them.

1 sold on ebay today for $185.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-15-2023, 12:30 PM   #4
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba View Post
What 10 days will do in the Travis Kelce collectible market. When I posted this link the Funko was $15. I should have ordered 100 of them.

1 sold on ebay today for $185.
It just came out. It will probably restock and be available on Funko's site or Popcultcha. Somewhere.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2023, 02:07 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
It just came out. It will probably restock and be available on Funko's site or Popcultcha. Somewhere.
Not sure how that works. But it sounds like another buying opportunity to me. Kelce funkos sell very well.
Old 09-05-2023, 01:47 PM   #6
In Mahomes I trust!

I just bought this one today...

Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2023, 01:49 PM   #7
In Mahomes I trust!

I also have the 3 Mahomes one in red jersey with helmet, the one in white jersey no helmet and red jersey no helmet.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-15-2023, 12:50 PM   #8
In my youth i pray to keep

I have the Pinhead funko pop that my wife bought me for Father's day. Mostly my daughter plays with it but she's terrified of the movie Hell Priest.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2023, 07:28 PM   #9
You Sweetie!

https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/kansas-...ID:i-r0c0:po-0
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	-kansas-city-chiefs-santa-funko-pop!-fanatics-exclusive-vinyl-figure_ss5_p-5347505+pv-1+u-qstezj.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	203.0 KB
ID:	126530  
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2023, 11:42 PM   #10
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Ordered some as gifts (and one for myself, of course). Thanks for sharing.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-20-2023, 09:48 PM   #11
You Sweetie!

actually like the Chiefs Santa pretty well lol.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2023, 03:50 AM   #12
MVP

I'm not a collector by any means, but I ordered Chiefs Santa. Cool holiday item.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-21-2023, 05:53 AM   #13
MVP

I'm down. Picked me up a Clyde as a white man toy.
Old 05-07-2024, 09:40 AM   #14
MVP

Funko coming out with another Travis Kelce. Can't find the preorder other than on Ebay. They will surely go quick and be $100 before you know it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/38698746571...Bk9SR4bJ9brqYw