Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
For #32 & #95?

We'd end up with...

#42 (2nd)
#64 (2nd)
#74 (3rd)
#79 (3rd)
You're a 3rd rounder too high, IMO.

If they were desperate you might be able to get 43, 79 and 110 for 32 and 95. Even that may prove to be more than they're willing to offer.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 04:37 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

If they were desperate you might be able to get 43, 79 and 110 for 32 and 95. Even that may prove to be more than they're willing to offer.
Then ATL can kick rocks, they called me.

lol
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-20-2024, 05:43 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:

I agree with this. 43, 79, and 110 actually work out exactly on the Rich Hill model.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-20-2024, 06:14 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I agree with this. 43, 79, and 110 actually work out exactly on the Rich Hill model.
Click...We've hung up on you.

Good luck with Heinicke!

lol
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-20-2024, 06:32 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Click...We've hung up on you.

Good luck with Heinicke!

lol
You can't be completely out of the realm of reality with trade hopes. Honestly, if they gave you 43, 79, and 110 for 32 and 95, it would be a win in your favor on the JJ model and an exact match on the Hill model. It wouldn't be far off that. Certainly not a high 3rd off. You'd hang up and they'd laugh, honestly.

There isn't any more incentive for them to trade with you than there is for them to trade with Carolina. Carolina isn't taking a QB and in-draft trades between division rivals happen all the time.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-20-2024, 06:46 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
You can't be completely out of the realm of reality with trade hopes. Honestly, if they gave you 43, 79, and 110 for 32 and 95, it would be a win in your favor on the JJ model and an exact match on the Hill model. It wouldn't be far off that. Certainly not a high 3rd off. You'd hang up and they'd laugh, honestly.

There isn't any more incentive for them to trade with you than there is for them to trade with Carolina. Carolina isn't taking a QB and in-draft trades between division rivals happen all the time.
I was just teasing.
Old 02-20-2024, 06:46 PM   #8
Veteran

Quote:
I like the options at those picks.

At 43, there are a few LTs that could be available like Kingsley Suamataia or Patrick Paul. Paul is a mountain at 6’6” with 36 arms and 86” wingspan.

https://youtu.be/JR19qpDV1SI?si=8bru5P9yftId2Poj

Or you could with a DT at 43 and there could be some available.

At 79, I’d love Brenden rice or one of the other WRs.

At 110, give me Audric estime rb nd. I want a big rb.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-20-2024, 08:11 PM   #9
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
I'd consider it at our pick. Not positive I'd do it, but I'd listen.

That's turning two top 100 prospects into three. And likely one top 75 into two.

And I don't think it's likely you'll see a massive drop off in talent between 32 and 43.

It's not a slam dunk but it's one I'd have to think about as our pick was up.

Last edited by DJ's left nut; 02-21-2024 at 08:13 AM..
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2024, 11:25 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
I'd consider it at our pick. Not positive I'd do it, but I'd listen.

That's turning one top 100 prospects into three. And likely one top 75 into two.

And I don't think it's likely you'll see a massive drop off in talent between 32 and 43.

It's not a slam dunk but it's one I'd have to think about as our pick was up.
Well, it's still 3 top 100 players for 3 top 100 players but you're getting awful close to 4 top 100 players and you still have ammo in the 5th to move up from 110.

I'd be okay with 43-64-79-110 instead of 32-64-95-133 but I think you have to make that 3rd rounder count and we don't have a great history there.

Also, I'm just not sure there's a talent there at 79 that I'm jumping for joy for right now unless you start looking at RBs. I think that might be the area Wright goes and now I'm listening. Maybe there's a LB there I want that would fall.

I still come back to wanting to be the team that's moving up in rounds and not down. I like moving down alot more when I can obtain a round-higher pick from a potentially shitty team in the following year and I just don't think this is the year to make a move like that for KC.