Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2015, 12:29 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***

Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 06:29 PM   #4921
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
CP is about asking others opinions. Some people like cars.

You clearly have no likes outside of needing your Depends changed.
I still can't find where he ever asked for opinions on how a particular car looks.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 06:29 PM   #4922
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
I haven't given up on life yet, so a Toyota appliance box is out of the question.
I thought it was good looking looking the one i looked at was black on black on black with tinted glass and the wheels were Bimmer quality

I certainly did not think Buick
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-18-2020, 06:48 PM   #4923
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Asking others how it looks is being a pussy sorry it just is. If your so fragile you have to have an opinion from others on if things look good, well then pussy is it.

Do you skype people to ask how your hair looks before you leave the house? You seem the type to me.
How the **** do you know me so well? I thought we were all complete strangers.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 06:50 PM   #4924
MVP

Some of us are experts when it comes to cheesy balls.

Quote:
How the **** do you know me so well? I thought we were all complete strangers.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-18-2020, 07:02 PM   #4925
Resident Glue Sniffer

I’ve had good luck with VWs. Had an 08 rabbit I bought for like 10k with I think 17k miles. Drove it for about 80k miles. Only issue was the mirror glass on the passenger side fell in when I was driving down the highway. Fell off about 80k miles.

Got a used 10 Jetta a few years back with 70k for 5k. Still driving it. Got about 128k on it. Got it from a dealer where that car had been in its maintence system since new. First was a lease, then traded in. 2nd owner had it for about 50k and traded it in. Then I got it. It had the 80k service dine when I bought it. I did the tranny flush at 100k. And just did plugs at 120k a month or so ago. Only thing other than that are regular oil changes and replaced the battery when I did the plugs. Odd though.....my passenger mirror glass started to come off right about 90k miles. I noticed it coming lose while driving, so I pulled over and removed it. Super glued it back on when I got home.

Wife had an 08beetle we bought new. It was a fun car, no issues. Other than a lot of road noise.

We rented a car last year to go to Branson for a weekend. It was a 18 Passat Wolfsburg edition. Man, it was super nice and a blast to drive. In fact, once I’m in the market again, I’m looking at a Passat or GTI.

Knock on wood....no issues with my VWs so far.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 07:22 PM   #4926
It was not a fair catch

all sedans look alike now
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 07:26 PM   #4927
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
all sedans look alike now
If we've learned anything while listening to Black Op, it's that this is all part of the plan.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 07:41 PM   #4928
Supporter

Quote:
Yoooo, I want a practical sports sedan. What are your recommendations. Had nothing but problems with my Ford focus, and just this morning my Fusion with 46k miles just flicked on the check engine light, so Ford can **** off into the sun.
sedan?

Maxima
Accord
CTS V
Chevy SS
Stinger (technically a hatch)
mmmmmaaaybe a v8 charger, the v8s are typically better
WRX or STI
TL/TSX

there might be more, and there are definitely more sporty sedans, but i could never recommend anything german, or anything chrysler save for v8 chargers and challengers.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 07:45 PM   #4929
Banned

Top two are my top two. 3rd is an Altima, which I drive now and have been very happy with and have no reason to change, other than a change. I did find the Altima interior more comforting that the Maxima.

I'm liking the newer Ford Explorers but worry about it's longevity. I'm also considering ditching a car altogether in favor of Uber.

Last edited by eDave; 06-18-2020 at 07:55 PM..
Old 06-18-2020, 07:53 PM   #4930
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
CP is about asking others opinions. Some people like cars.

You clearly have no likes outside of needing your Depends changed.
Ok alpha dog yipe yipe
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 08:14 PM   #4931
best in the biz

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	elco123.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	356.6 KB
ID:	120672  
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 08:16 PM   #4932
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
That's nice.
Old 06-18-2020, 08:38 PM   #4933
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
That's nice.
thanks...four coats of saddle brown pearl..goes from caramel to chocolate.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	elco64.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	151.4 KB
ID:	120675  
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 08:38 PM   #4934
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

McKenzie Roth:

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...31D0AD4EDEB0B8
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 08:40 PM   #4935
MVP

Single head lamp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post