Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2015, 12:29 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***

Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2020, 10:37 PM   #4876
MVP

VW's suck when it comes to resale value.

I see you in a Chrysler 200 I know,even FIAT thought it was a POS and removed it from the line up and didn't replace it.
But it would fit you perfectly.

Even a 3 year old 200 looks better than the VW
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-18-2020, 06:00 AM   #4877
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
VW's suck when it comes to resale value.

I see you in a Chrysler 200 I know,even FIAT thought it was a POS and removed it from the line up and didn't replace it.
But it would fit you perfectly.

Even a 3 year old 200 looks better than the VW
Chrysler vehicles might be the worst on the planet. So no.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 06:03 AM   #4878
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Chrysler vehicles might be the worst on the planet. So no.
I think Cooper thinks your are a shit person so you would prefer a shit car. I don't support that. I may be wrong but I've never found him to be a nice person.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 06:12 AM   #4879
Supporter

chrysler 200s, and all VWs are complete junk. Stay away
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 06:57 AM   #4880
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
This. Hometeam is right.

Plus, total chick car.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 07:05 AM   #4881
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I think Cooper thinks your are a shit person so you would prefer a shit car. I don't support that. I may be wrong but I've never found him to be a nice person.
Sheesh, I hope it's an antifreeze joke because I don't think I have ever spoken to him.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 07:06 AM   #4882
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
This. Hometeam is right.

Plus, total chick car.
At least go with the 300.

That's a badass looking car. That I would look stupid driving.

Last edited by eDave; 06-18-2020 at 07:20 AM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 07:07 AM   #4883
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
Yoooo, I want a practical sports sedan. What are your recommendations. Had nothing but problems with my Ford focus, and just this morning my Fusion with 46k miles just flicked on the check engine light, so Ford can **** off into the sun.
Old 06-18-2020, 07:09 AM   #4884
Banned

Quote:
Yoooo, I want a practical sports sedan. What are your recommendations. Had nothing but problems with my Ford focus, and just this morning my Fusion with 46k miles just flicked on the check engine light, so Ford can **** off into the sun.
What's KIA got?
Old 06-18-2020, 07:09 AM   #4885
Mod Team

Quote:
Honda Accord Sport.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 07:12 AM   #4886
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
What's KIA got?
The Stinger. Looks cool but I believe was discontinued.
Old 06-18-2020, 07:14 AM   #4887
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Honda Accord Sport.
Its on my shortlist. We love our Odyssey. I watched a comparison of the GLI and Honda Accord Sport. Surprisingly they preferred the GLI.

Old 06-18-2020, 07:14 AM   #4888
Banned

Quote:
The Stinger. Looks cool but I believe was discontinued.
I like that a lot. Looks bigger than the others. People seem to love their KIA's.

Not discontinued: https://www.kia.com/us/en/stinger?ch...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
Old 06-18-2020, 07:34 AM   #4889
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
BMW 3 series, the CT4 sport may work too.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 08:35 AM   #4890
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:

I'm a BMW fanboy, so M3 or M5. You might also check out a Caddy ATS-V / CT4-V
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.