Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2014, 01:28 PM  
Banned!

****The Official NEW (new)^3 conference realignment & shit talk thread****

in memory of Saul Good. He will be missed.

Last edited by Pitt Gorilla; 07-31-2014 at 01:39 PM..
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-20-2014, 02:53 PM   #1591
**** That Noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
Which Championship?

The CBE Hall of Fame Classic?
National Championship. He has the power to get it this year, but if not he will have most everyone back again for another shot next year.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 10-20-2014, 02:56 PM   #1592
**** That Noise

Also who's the guy that bet me we wouldn't be ranked in the top 15? If they weren't I would be banned from the KU thread(which I got banned anyways because they are threatened by another basketball school now). #14 in the coaches poll.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 10-20-2014, 03:02 PM   #1593
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustShack View Post
National Championship. He has the power to get it this year, but if not he will have most everyone back again for another shot next year.
Hoiberg's only shot at a national championship this year is to take an assistant coaching position at Kentucky.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-20-2014, 03:03 PM   #1594
Quit your bullshit

But back to football...big week for the Big 12. They have 3 games this week.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-20-2014, 03:06 PM   #1595
**** That Noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Hoiberg's only shot at a national championship this year is to take an assistant coaching position at Kentucky.
Yeah I'm sure he'll take an assistant job after all the NBA HC jobs he's already turned down.

Hell who knows he had a decent shot at one last year if Niang hadn't got hurt, and we're a lot deeper this year. Most experience he's returned by far, and easily the most height. He has a rim protecter for the first time too.

Old 10-20-2014, 03:19 PM   #1596
Quit your bullshit

Didn't say he would. That's why he isn't winning a NC.

Old 10-20-2014, 03:38 PM   #1597
Rabbi Goldmann

I'm fascinated why schools like ISU and Mizzou even field athletic teams when there's no prayer of getting to a FF or a BCS bowl. Just seems so pointless to me, but IDK?
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-20-2014, 03:38 PM   #1598
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Also who's the guy that bet me we wouldn't be ranked in the top 15? If they weren't I would be banned from the KU thread(which I got banned anyways because they are threatened by another basketball school now). #14 in the coaches poll.
Basketball school? LOL. You don't anoint yourself a "basketball" or "football" school. ISU is definitely not a basketball school.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-20-2014, 04:11 PM   #1599
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
I'm fascinated why schools like ISU and Mizzou even field athletic teams when there's no prayer of getting to a FF or a BCS bowl. Just seems so pointless to me, but IDK?
At least they're consistent!
Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 10-20-2014, 04:21 PM   #1600
**** That Noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
You don't think there is a prayer for Iowa State to reach a final four?

Old 10-20-2014, 05:29 PM   #1601
Banned

Quote:
You don't think there is a prayer for Iowa State to reach a final four?

Final Fours are incredibly difficult to achieve. I'll have to take a closer look at Iowa State's roster but I can remember only one or two ISU teams from the past who ever stood a chance.
Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 10-20-2014, 05:34 PM   #1602
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
All I saw last night was KU dominating in primetime once again.

Oh yea, and an MU quarterback played, lol.
All I saw was domination by an SEC QB. Saw some beakers get roasted a few times though.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-20-2014, 05:48 PM   #1603
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
All I saw was domination by an SEC QB. Saw some beakers get roasted a few times though.

Did Justin Smith play? He's your finest pro no?

Didn't hear his name called once.

Old 10-20-2014, 05:58 PM   #1604
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
I don't think they're threatened by another school. Their fans on this board, with the exception of bambi/PB, are just a giant collection of pussies who cannot manage to scroll past your posts.

The really sad part is that a moderator would agree to ban anybody from those threads.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation

Old 10-20-2014, 06:04 PM   #1605
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
I don't think they're threatened by another school. Their fans on this board, with the exception of bambi/PB, are just a giant collection of pussies who cannot manage to scroll past your posts.

The really sad part is that a moderator would agree to ban anybody from those threads.
Yep
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Closed Thread