Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2022, 12:49 PM   #32701
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
People don’t like to hear it but, the “run around and make plays” thing has become a crutch too much. Stand in the pocket and play within the offense and use the other stuff when necessary. It can’t be the offense.
So take away one of Patrick’s best traits? C’mon man, that would be stupid. Him doing that puts so much more pressure on the opposing defense. Most of the time, he makes magic out of it happening. Don’t neuter our quarterbacks explosiveness. That’s as dumb as moving Jones to DE.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2022, 01:09 PM   #32702
In Search of a Life

Quote:
People don’t like to hear it but, the “run around and make plays” thing has become a crutch too much. Stand in the pocket and play within the offense and use the other stuff when necessary. It can’t be the offense.
All Andy has to do is run the ****ing ball when we were inside the 5 yard line with 4 downs to score and go to the Super Bowl.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2022, 02:15 PM   #32703
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
All Andy has to do is run the ****ing ball when we were inside the 5 yard line with 4 downs to score and go to the Super Bowl.
We've known Reid is a bona fide choke artist for years.

What's hard to take is the realization that Patrick might be as well.

Is Andy rubbing off on him?
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 02:26 PM   #32704
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post

He choked. Once. That doesn't make him a choke artist.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 02:30 PM   #32705
MVP

Quote:

This is next level stupidity right here.

It’s literally happened to him ONE time in his career in a big spot.

You really think Mahomes is gonna let this one bad half of football define him going forward?

If you really think that, you haven’t been watching the same QB that I have the last 4 years.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 02:41 PM   #32706
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
This is next level stupidity right here.

It’s literally happened to him ONE time in his career in a big spot.

You really think Mahomes is gonna let this one bad half of football define him going forward?

If you really think that, you haven’t been watching the same QB that I have the last 4 years.
I don't know what I think anymore. I definitely thought he was more clutch than what he showed last week. I thought he was a player who rose up and met the moment, not one who wilted from it.

All I know is that performance is something that I'll never be able to unsee. The fantasy of having the GOAT is gone forever. Patrick can still do a lot of great things in his career. But he's not the guy we thought we had.

That guy doesn't blow an 18 point home lead to an average at best team in the AFC title game. That guy puts his foot on the throat and doesn't take it off. Until last week I thought Patrick was that guy. Hard to feel that way anymore.

Hopefully he figures it out this offseason and proves me wrong. Hope like hell he does.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-05-2022, 02:44 PM   #32707
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

Every QB has choked before FFS dude. This game was on Patrick and it was the first time that’s happened in his 4 years as a starter. It’s not a trend.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2022, 03:18 PM   #32708
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Exactly. The fact that we didn't is full on stupid.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2022, 03:25 PM   #32709
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I don't know what I think anymore. I definitely thought he was more clutch than what he showed last week. I thought he was a player who rose up and met the moment, not one who wilted from it.

All I know is that performance is something that I'll never be able to unsee. The fantasy of having the GOAT is gone forever. Patrick can still do a lot of great things in his career. But he's not the guy we thought we had.

That guy doesn't blow an 18 point home lead to an average at best team in the AFC title game. That guy puts his foot on the throat and doesn't take it off. Until last week I thought Patrick was that guy. Hard to feel that way anymore.

Hopefully he figures it out this offseason and proves me wrong. Hope like hell he does.
The 2007 Tom Brady led patriots led 21-3 in the afc champ game at home

They lost
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 03:27 PM   #32710
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Going to be honest, we should just throw the first half of games…. We play better from behind…
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2022, 06:05 PM   #32711
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
People don't like to hear it because it's a stupid take.

Don't Smith my Mahomes.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2022, 06:37 PM   #32712
pie is never free

Quote:

good grief, just go ahead and jump already

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2022, 08:13 PM   #32713
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:

Jesus Christ, if you lose faith in the best quarterback this team has ever had over 30 minutes of football.... then you do not deserve what Patrick and Andy have brought to this organization. Seems you’d be better off a Lions fan honestly.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2022, 08:19 PM   #32714
Veteran

Quote:
I'm not sure if you're hilariously sarcastic or hilariously stupid
Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.
Old 02-05-2022, 08:44 PM   #32715
MVP

I almost forgot until just seeing the replay, but Mahomes tried calling a timeout right before halftime. When we didn't have any. Very strange.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.