Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 08:08 AM   #5341
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
What happened to all of the posts about how much money you're all making?
it's time to make EVEN MORE!!!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 08:23 AM   #5342
Seeking the Truth daily

Any reaction to a prediction on Covid will turn around fast since every prediction so far has been wrong.

Observations from the heartland....folks are back to pretty much normal with the exception of big businesses with huge offices and they are working from home

Retailers are so ****ed. Inventory is terrible. They have not figured how to live under nanny rules and they are making it uncomfortable for shoppers.....if they dont get it figured out fast, the days of bricks and mortar mega stores is over...Scheels in OP looks like someone depopulated all the fishing lures, empty shelves, lots of people in store.

Wife said after he first real trip into OP to shop says it was very uncomfortable going into stores where they have mask police and distance cops telling people what to do and watching like everyone is a criminal carrier of the black plague.
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 09:14 AM   #5343
Seeking the Truth daily

Every time Powell speaks we should short the day before
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 09:17 AM   #5344
Supporter

Quote:

I'm learning as I go, but I'm up 19% even after the past 2 days. I dumped a couple of stocks yesterday that I didn't love long term like AAL, and bought more NKLA on the dip.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 09:36 AM   #5345
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
bought more NKLA on the dip.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 09:48 AM   #5346
MVP

Quote:
5 figures + ~3 months --> ^425% --> trail hits --> 3 bed/2ba brick w/ attached 2 car in 45. Carpet, flooring, & paint in August --> til tha sweat drop down my ballz. Good chunks of Disney and Spy riding in the green to pay the looters in suits and Ford just does what Ford do, drool on itself while watching NKLA pound its wife.

I'd like to thank God, Jesus, cheap hookers, a lot of bourbon, my bankers, and last but not least the got dam Rona!
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-11-2020, 09:51 AM   #5347
I got Rice cookin in the micro

I lost a bunch today luckily I sold today and i will buy when it goes up
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 09:53 AM   #5348
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
You’re younger than me so there is no way to tell in that timeframe. Too much shit can change.

In the short/intermediate term probably not. Ag-everything right now is ass. I can’t imagine forestry is better. Commercial/Home turf doesn’t move enough dollars to move the needle.

I’d pick them over Agco or CNH, but expecting them to outperform the market is a big ask in their environment.
This good man spelled Hell to the Nope wrong.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-11-2020, 10:25 AM   #5349
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Made $11,240 today selling my 180 TWTR puts that I bought Monday

Just bought 200 TWTR calls with a $34.50 strike that expire tomorrow for 125 at .18 and 75 at .14

Last edited by scho63; 06-11-2020 at 10:33 AM..
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 11:39 AM   #5350
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
5 figures + ~3 months --> ^425% --> trail hits --> 3 bed/2ba brick w/ attached 2 car in 45. Carpet, flooring, & paint in August --> til tha sweat drop down my ballz. Good chunks of Disney and Spy riding in the green to pay the looters in suits and Ford just does what Ford do, drool on itself while watching NKLA pound its wife.

I'd like to thank God, Jesus, cheap hookers, a lot of bourbon, my bankers, and last but not least the got dam Rona!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
This good man spelled Hell to the Nope wrong.

I love you man.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 12:08 PM   #5351
Mod Team

More than just noise in a bullish trend these past few days? Seems likely it.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 12:10 PM   #5352
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Made $11,240 today selling my 180 TWTR puts that I bought Monday

Just bought 200 TWTR calls with a $34.50 strike that expire tomorrow for 125 at .18 and 75 at .14
Damn. That’s a nice hall

Question though. If you buy your calls but end of closing for a loss, won’t you incur a wash sale? I’m always hesitant to close a position and open a new one within 30 days because of this. . Am I missing something?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 01:44 PM   #5353
MVP

Bought ONCS on sale today for 1.9.....shooting for the moon tomorrow I’m hoping. See y’all at the top!!!!!!!
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-11-2020, 01:46 PM   #5354
I'll be back.

Next week is gonna be dollar dollar bills ya'll.

I can feel it.
Old 06-11-2020, 03:25 PM   #5355
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Damn. That’s a nice hall

Question though. If you buy your calls but end of closing for a loss, won’t you incur a wash sale? I’m always hesitant to close a position and open a new one within 30 days because of this. . Am I missing something?
Options don't generate wash sales and I bought different ones, not the same.

Options generate "gross proceeds" reports on your tax forms. It can be a real pain in the ass at tax time if you are sloppy at records or have to do it your self.

Most brokerage firms now do a great job of summarizing your options purchase and sales.

If your options expire worthless, you technically don't have a sale take place, just an expired worthless option.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.