Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 10:55 AM   #946
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
What's YOUR deal? Telling burt to change his diet, what do you have against KC BBQ?? Have you ever HAD KC BBQ? It's a divinely religious experience.

You'd be the fattest, most goateed mother****er in the land. So quit talking shit.

I love BBQ. I would never disrespect KC in that regard. I one day wish I can visit to try it. I’m sure it’s as heavenly as you say.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 10:55 AM   #947
Rookie

Greetings everyone! Seahawks fan here, living in Patriots country. I'll be rooting HARD for your Chiefs on 2/2.

Even though we were division rivals, I've always liked the Chiefs and admired many of your players over the years, especially in the 90s -- Christian Okoye, Dante Hall, Priest Holmes, Neil Smith, of course Derrick Thomas (watching him sack our QB 7 times in a game was unreal).

My first NFL game I ever attended was in Foxboro on a cold December day. I remember watching Steve DeBerg throw a bomb to Stephone Paige on the very first play of the game. It was pretty much over after that.

Anyway... I just came on board because the Seahawks forum is pretty dead right now and I like to engage in good football talk, and also to provide insight into the 49ers from an opposing fan's PoV, since I follow them closely, being division rivals and all.
Mindsink is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 10:57 AM   #948
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
Thanks for the heads up..... The dietitian I meet with will be pleased that you agree with her. I hope to have more success than your Dline.

And while we are exchanging tips.... it's "doesn't', not "don't in that context. But how does a stupid, inbred mid-westerner know that??....

Thanks for the tip man. As far as your last sentence, I never once mentioned anything such as that.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-21-2020, 10:57 AM   #949
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Here’s my best guess as to where each team has the advantage:

QB-Advantage Chiefs
OL-Push (SF has better run blockers, but the Chiefs run blocking is really negligible. Chiefs are better in pass protection)
RB-Advantage 49ers (better depth for sure)
WR-Advantage Chiefs
TE-Push

DL-Advantage 49ers (this is closer that most realize)
LB-Advantage 49ers (probably their biggest position advantage)
CB-Push (Sherman is probably the best CB in the game, but I prefer the Chiefs depth)
S-Advantage Chiefs

P-Push (Colquitt’s leg is dead, but he averaged almost identical average punt yardage to Wishnowsky)
K-Slight Advantage Chiefs (Gould has been perfect since Week 14, but was shaky before that. Butker has been money on field goals since Week 9, but has missed a couple PATs. This could go either way.)

Coaching-Slight advantage Chiefs (both are great, but it’s Andy Reid off a bye.)
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 10:58 AM   #950
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hern View Post
Thanks for the tip man. As far as your last sentence, I never once mentioned anything such as that.
One of y'all did. It's not difficult to mix you up.....
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-21-2020, 10:59 AM   #951
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post

QB-Advantage Chiefs
OL-Push (SF has better run blockers, but the Chiefs run blocking is really negligible. Chiefs are better in pass protection)
WR-Advantage Chiefs
TE-Push

CB-Push (Sherman is probably the best CB in the game, but I prefer the Chiefs depth)
S-Advantage Chiefs

P-Push (Colquitt’s leg is dead, but he averaged almost identical average punt yardage to Wishnowsky)
K-Slight Advantage Chiefs (Gould has been perfect since Week 14, but was shaky before that. Butker has been money on field goals since Week 9, but has missed a couple PATs. This could go either way.)

Coaching-Slight advantage Chiefs (both are great, but it’s Andy Reid off a bye.)
Great post. 100% agree
Old 01-21-2020, 11:00 AM   #952
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindsink View Post
Greetings everyone! Seahawks fan here, living in Patriots country. I'll be rooting HARD for your Chiefs on 2/2.

Even though we were division rivals, I've always liked the Chiefs and admired many of your players over the years, especially in the 90s -- Christian Okoye, Dante Hall, Priest Holmes, Neil Smith, of course Derrick Thomas (watching him sack our QB 7 times in a game was unreal).

My first NFL game I ever attended was in Foxboro on a cold December day. I remember watching Steve DeBerg throw a bomb to Stephone Paige on the very first play of the game. It was pretty much over after that.

Anyway... I just came on board because the Seahawks forum is pretty dead right now and I like to engage in good football talk, and also to provide insight into the 49ers from an opposing fan's PoV, since I follow them closely, being division rivals and all.
You guys should have beaten them twice. Missed the ending of the second game. Early on they were dominating and you guys came back. Had you won that game, what the 9ers have lost the #1 seed?
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 01-21-2020, 11:02 AM   #953
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
This is where the whole stats conversation started. Poster “The Franchise” posted this tweet.

No one was talking stats till this. In which I said “funny that the only weeks that count are the ones that fit the narrative” The entire season tell a different story.

But to be honest, I don’t care about the stats.
I posted those stats because they ARE relevant.

New defensive scheme and different players in the second half of the season. Nobody will ever look at a team and say that the team in Week 1 is the same as in Week 17.

And don’t give me that bullshit schedule excuse. These are NFL teams. They aren’t playing a cake schedule.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 11:03 AM   #954
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
One of y'all did. It's not difficult to mix you up.....

Only unrelated football smack I’ve talked is about the obesity in KC. But I only did that because of the homophobic post people kept talking about.

I seriously come in peace. I’m only here to talk football. On the flip side, if I’m attacked, I’m going to defend myself.
Old 01-21-2020, 11:03 AM   #955
left blank intentionally

Quote:
This is where the whole stats conversation started. Poster “The Franchise” posted this tweet.

No one was talking stats till this. In which I said “funny that the only weeks that count are the ones that fit the narrative” The entire season tell a different story.

"Fit the narrative"?

Week 6 was a long time ago, mother****er. The KC defense has improved and coalesced over the course of the season. It's not like someone went and picked out certain games to "fit the narrative". We added Pennel and Suggs and shit changed. You're a ****ing dumbass if you don't understand that.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 11:03 AM   #956
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post

QB-Advantage Chiefs
WR-Advantage Chiefs
TE-Push

S-Advantage Chiefs

Colquitt is done. There is no boom, no precision, no nothing. He's a liability I hope we don't have to rely on in this game. God bless him, but the SB should be his last game as a Chief.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 11:05 AM   #957
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I posted those stats because they ARE relevant.

New defensive scheme and different players in the second half of the season. Nobody will ever look at a team and say that the team in Week 1 is the same as in Week 17.

And don’t give me that bullshit schedule excuse. These are NFL teams. They aren’t playing a cake schedule.
All stats are relevant. Not just the ones that fit your narrative.
Old 01-21-2020, 11:06 AM   #958
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindsink View Post

Actually, iirc, the first play of that game was an Okoye fumble that NE recovered. We stomped their ass after that though.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 11:06 AM   #959
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Colquitt is done. There is no boom, no precision, no nothing. He's a liability I hope we don't have to rely on in this game. God bless him, but the SB should be his last game as a Chief.
Yeah I agree. I was surprised to see their punt average was almost identical this year. I assumed it would be a big advantage for the 49ers.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 11:07 AM   #960
MVP

Quote:

See, here's the thing. What you're not understanding is this:

After last season's defensive shit-show, we blew it all up. Sent Houston and Ford and Day-to-Day Berry all packing. Hired an entire new staff, and switched the scheme entirely. On the fly.

So early in the year, they were still feeling out the scheme, and the staff is still identifying player's abilities and how to best utilize their strengths and neutralize their weaknesses. It's a culture change that hasn't taken hold yet.

Then there were the injuries. Frank Clark played the first half of the season unable to feel his hands. Chris Jones missed several games. We lost a starting DE, and then we lost his back-up. We had to play a rookie DT, and early on, he was getting whooped. But every week he got a little better.

The turnaround started against Denver, who'd won two straight and was running the ball well. We lost Mahomes early in that game, and we still smoked them with a guy who was coaching high school football a couple of weeks before.

The defense was getting it.

They shut down Dalvin Cook. It looked like they were on a roll, it was all clicking. Then they ran into Derrick Henry in week 10 (game 10) and were a little less disciplined and it cost them. Henry ran for 180 (like 68 on one play that was just a gap discipline issue) and we lost.

But the lesson was learned. And it has not happened since. Eight straight games. That's half a damned season.

And we grabbed Pennel mid-season. And we grabbed Suggs, who still has some gas left in the tank. And Clark is healthy. And a healthy Jones is the best interior lineman in the NFL not named Aaron Donald. And rookie Saunders knows what he's doing now. And Pennel is an immovable object. And Derrick Nnadi is tough too. And Kpassgnon had two sacks last week.

It was always going to take some time to install a new defense with like 8 new starters and have it perform well.

It took about half a season.

So yeah, looking at things the back half of the season is how you SHOULD view this defense.

I guarantee you Shanahan will.

If you don't, well, that's just you being stupid.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote