Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2018, 10:22 AM   #14026
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Then don't bitch about stuff you aren't willing to pay for..
I understand that, I just remember when I could read articles without them all being behind paywalls.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2018, 10:24 AM   #14027
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I understand that, I just remember when I could read articles without them all being behind paywalls.
I do too, except now I understand the fact sports writing outlets have been reduced to garbage is because they didn't limit access to paid subscribers only.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2018, 10:47 AM   #14028
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
I do too, except now I understand the fact sports writing outlets have been reduced to garbage is because they didn't limit access to paid subscribers only.
At the same time, thanks to the internet, there are alternative sources that frequently give you better analysis in spite of having less (and in many cases no direct) access.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2018, 11:07 AM   #14029
MVP

Quote:
It's rather annoying when I get about 5 words since I don't pay for their site.
Pay for the site.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2018, 11:09 AM   #14030
MVP

Quote:
I don’t understand this millennial bullshit. There is something that someone created that you want. They took time to create it. Why do you think you should get it for free?

Hey that new Avengers movie looks good! I know hundreds of people worked for a long time on it, creating something I will enjoy so they can sell it. I deserve to just have it for free, because... I want it.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2018, 11:21 AM   #14031
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
I don’t understand this millennial bullshit. There is something that someone created that you want. They took time to create it. Why do you think you should get it for free?

Hey that new Avengers movie looks good! I know hundreds of people worked for a long time on it, creating something I will enjoy so they can sell it. I deserve to just have it for free, because... I want it.
I like how this is where it goes....there are plenty of articles that exist without paying for them. Hey guess what I can not pay for every single ****ing operation that wants money from me otherwise I will have no money. I choose not to pay to read sports articles.

I like how this is just where it goes immediately, did I say I wanted it for free? No I just said hey I can't read that. Way to spin this into how everyone wants everything for free good job.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2018, 11:35 AM   #14032
Bring It Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post

I believe the problem is that from about 1995 through 2015, pretty much all news was free to customers. It's only after 20 years of the Internet that we started seeing news try to monetize again. Someone born in the 90s had never had to pay for any sort of news their entire life.
JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-06-2018, 11:43 AM   #14033
I’m a Mahomo!

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2018, 11:44 AM   #14034
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
He naked behind that towel??
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2018, 11:45 AM   #14035
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
He naked behind that towel??

Maybe?
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2018, 11:47 AM   #14036
Special Teams ACE!!!

I like Whit and all, but he should have done that photo with his sister. And left himself out of it.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2018, 11:50 AM   #14037
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Posted in Chargers thread but it applies to all opponents
https://twitter.com/ryantracynfl/sta...872481792?s=21
Quote:
“Stay on top"
What #Chargers head coach Anthony Lynn is telling his Safeties to do versus Pat Mahomes and Tyreek Hill.

Chargers are very aware of what the pair can do for #Chiefs - @RyanTracyNFL
If this is the mindset all defenses have against us, good luck stopping underneath stuff. It’s pick your poison.

Just like many of us have talked about all offseason, the Chiefs sheer physical talent is enough to stretch a defense all over the field before the ball is even snapped.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2018, 11:55 AM   #14038
Andy Reid Supporter

Best way to attack our offense is to play zone and have a confusing blitz package up front on the LOS.

I think that’s what the Chargers are going to try to do.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2018, 12:13 PM   #14039
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2018, 12:19 PM   #14040
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
YES
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.