Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-25-2005, 10:50 AM   #2
Special Teams ACE!!!

Q: What's the difference between a bachelor and a husband?

A: A bachelor doesn't like what he sees in the kitchen and goes to bed. A husband doesn't like what he sees in bed and goes to the kitchen.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2005, 10:51 AM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR
Q: What's the difference between a bachelor and a husband?

A: A bachelor doesn't like what he sees in the kitchen and goes to bed. A husband doesn't like what he sees in bed and goes to the kitchen.
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-28-2009, 09:09 AM   #4
Rookie

So a termite walks into a bar and asks where is the bar tender.
wildwill2112 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.wildwill2112 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-04-2006, 06:21 PM
Road Hog
This message has been deleted by Road Hog. Reason: Bad spelling
Old 12-07-2006, 09:38 PM   #6
Starter

Good as place as any to break my cherry.

Two guys apply for a creative marketing position and are told they need to quickly deliver a poem with the word “Timbuktu” to see who is better at spontaneous creativity.

The first guy walks into the personnel director’s office and says,
Across the burning blazing sand
Marched the merchants caravan
Camels marching two by two
Destination: Timbuktu

The second guy marches in and delivers. Says, “Here it is sir, true story even.”
A hunting Tim and I went
We came across three whores in a tent
Them being three, and us being two
I bucked one and Tim buck’d two
SNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 12-07-2006, 11:19 PM   #7
Cool as a Cucumber

Which Planteer caused this???

Christmas has been cancelled and it is all your fault because you told Santa you had been good this year.....and Santa died laughing!

KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-09-2006, 12:24 AM   #8
A certain set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAFU
Good as place as any to break my cherry.

Two guys apply for a creative marketing position and are told they need to quickly deliver a poem with the word “Timbuktu” to see who is better at spontaneous creativity.

The first guy walks into the personnel director’s office and says,
Across the burning blazing sand
Marched the merchants caravan
Camels marching two by two
Destination: Timbuktu

The second guy marches in and delivers. Says, “Here it is sir, true story even.”
A hunting Tim and I went
We came across three whores in a tent
Them being three, and us being two
I bucked one and Tim buck’d two

Thats cool. Now move on to your next post.
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:33 AM   #9
Veteran

Body: 1. HER DIARY

Tonight I thought he was acting weird. We had made

plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping

with my friends all day long, so I thought he was

upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made

no comment. Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested

that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed

but he kept quiet and absent. I asked him what was

wrong; he said nothing. I asked him if it was my fault

that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with

me and not to worry. On the way home I told him that I

loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. I can't

explain his behavior. I don't know why he didn't say I

love you too. When we got home I felt as if I had lost

him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He

just sat there and watched T.V. He seemed distant and

absent. Finally, I decided to go to bed. About 10

minutes later he came to bed, and to my surprise he

responded to my caress and we made love, but I still

felt that he was distracted and his thoughts were

somewhere else. He fell asleep - I cried. I don't know

what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with

someone else. My life is a disaster.

2. HIS DIARY

I didn't catch any fish today, but at least I got laid.
munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-25-2008, 03:45 PM   #10
Cross with me

"...I've found that whenever I'm in a mixed crowd of lawyers and non-lawyers, the lawyers believe my jokes aren't funny and the non-lawyers think they're true."

IIRC, that was by Chief Justice JR...
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 06-25-2008, 04:41 PM   #11
Homer go crazy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
"...I've found that whenever I'm in a mixed crowd of lawyers and non-lawyers, the lawyers believe my jokes aren't funny and the non-lawyers think they're true."

IIRC, that was by Chief Justice JR...
I think a bus load of lawyers rolling over the edge of a very high cliff is a good start.
greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.
Old 09-25-2005, 10:13 AM   #12
Flop = Man of Steel!!

how 'bout jokes that are only a little dirty?
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2005, 11:44 AM   #13
Beyond the Rapids

Two molecules were walking down the street and accidentally bumped into each other. The first molecule says, "I'm sorry, are you all right?" and the second one says "No, I lost an electron!" The first one says "Well, are you sure?" so the second one replies, "Yes, I'm positive."
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2005, 12:38 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise
Two molecules were walking down the street and accidentally bumped into each other. The first molecule says, "I'm sorry, are you all right?" and the second one says "No, I lost an electron!" The first one says "Well, are you sure?" so the second one replies, "Yes, I'm positive."

Very clever. See what I mean? I want some jokes out of this thread that I can get around mom and her friends. Thanks.
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-25-2005, 12:47 PM   #15
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie

Very clever. See what I mean? I want some jokes out of this thread that I can get around mom and her friends. Thanks.
OK, so the teacher says to little Johnny.....................and he says rats, great big fucking rats with 12" dicks.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.