Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2017, 09:52 PM   #7906
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Smoked Cornish hens
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2017, 10:12 PM   #7907
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

After hockey practice I made us a smoothy and also made a batch of Joggin In A Jug.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2017, 10:21 PM   #7908
Shit

Wtf is jogging in a jug?
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2017, 10:37 PM   #7909

Looks like a piss bomb
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2017, 10:45 PM   #7910
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Wtf is jogging in a jug?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2017, 10:46 PM   #7911
Shit

That's some ****ing dedication.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2017, 10:49 PM   #7912
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Quick pic before I chowed down. Not a good pic, but damn tasty.

Needs peas.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2017, 11:00 PM   #7913
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Wtf is jogging in a jug?
A healthy-ass cocktail of apple juice, Concord grape juice, raw apple cider vinegar, and honey. 2oz twice a day my man. It's a good thing. Google it my friend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2017, 11:05 PM   #7914
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Smoked Cornish hens
Man. There's something I haven't done in awhile. I love those little bastards every time I do them.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2017, 11:50 PM   #7915
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Man. There's something I haven't done in awhile. I love those little bastards every time I do them.
Haven't had one of those in over 20 years. Hmmm...it's a thought to change things up.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2017, 11:55 PM   #7916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I hardly ever buy anything from Walmart, but they had them for a buck a piece. Smoked 8 of them along with a shoulder.
Old 05-17-2017, 07:49 AM   #7917
MVP

always try to eat healthy:

Seared Ahi with toasted sesame crust. Served it over a cabbage/kale salad. Drizzled it with a dressing I made with soy/mirin/sesame oil/ginger/wasabi. It was damned good and made me poop like a goose.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1142.JPG
Views:	419
Size:	153.3 KB
ID:	114436  
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2017, 07:49 AM   #7918
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Smoked Cornish hens
That sounds like something I should do, any specific rub/brine for them?
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-17-2017, 09:03 AM   #7919
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
always try to eat healthy:

Seared Ahi with toasted sesame crust. Served it over a cabbage/kale salad. Drizzled it with a dressing I made with soy/mirin/sesame oil/ginger/wasabi. It was damned good and made me poop like a goose.
That looks mighty fine! I love fresh or seared raw tuna yet do not like or eat tuna fish. Go figure.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2017, 09:06 AM   #7920
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Quick pic before I chowed down. Not a good pic, but damn tasty.

Do you have a particular method?

I have a bunch of round steak that I can never come up with a good use for. That looks like a nice, crispy breading that would make for a damn fine chicken fried steak. I still don't know how to make pepper gravy that doesn't have sausage in it (I make a damn good sausage gravy so I suspect I could just sub in some lard for the fat from the sausage and be in similar shape), but I don't ever really try because I haven't found a CFS recipe that I like yet.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.