Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-04-2018, 05:17 PM   #2
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8RFAN View Post
It's basically Atkins with more green veggies ... Don't count calories, put your body in ketosis and the weight will melt away... Sure you can lose weight starving all the time but you are also more likely to quit than on this way of eating... Dump the potatoes and bread and sugar or anything that turns to sugars (carbs) in your system... Get your limited carbs from low carb green veggies (see glycemic index ) and you have no other choice but lose weight... I have to go low carb because I am diabetic, I can't eat those breads , oatmeal and stuff like that , they jack my Blood Glucose up.
Yep, and your hunger melts away. My problem is I like beer so I'll do Keto for 30 days and doing great but then I have some beer and then two weeks later I'm still on beer . the cycles suck. So again I'm starting Keto tomorrow. Always after football season.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 05:26 PM   #3
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Yep, and your hunger melts away. My problem is I like beer so I'll do Keto for 30 days and doing great but then I have some beer and then two weeks later I'm still on beer . the cycles suck. So again I'm starting Keto tomorrow. Always after football season.
I know I love beer too but I am taking a hiatus from it... I got lazy with my Blood Glucose numbers and don't want to be a ticking time bomb... This shit killed my Mom, she got so bad she had a toe amputated in the Dr's office that was so dead they didn't even have to numb her foot... Even though I have had the shit for 11 years, I have suffered no complications from it to date
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2018, 08:57 PM   #4
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
It's basically Atkins with more green veggies ... Don't count calories, put your body in ketosis and the weight will melt away... Sure you can lose weight starving all the time but you are also more likely to quit than on this way of eating... Dump the potatoes and bread and sugar or anything that turns to sugars (carbs) in your system... Get your limited carbs from low carb green veggies (see glycemic index ) and you have no other choice but lose weight... I have to go low carb because I am diabetic, I can't eat those breads , oatmeal and stuff like that , they jack my Blood Glucose up.
I don't fast to lose weight. Partly to maintain and mainly to reduce free-radical damage. It's healthy for you per some health gurus.

And I could never do Atkins. Tried it once in high school, just to lose 5 lbs for summer, and it gave me the shakes. I need a certain amount of carbs.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2018, 09:06 PM   #5
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I don't fast to lose weight. Partly to maintain and mainly to reduce free-radical damage. It's healthy for you per some health gurus.

And I could never do Atkins. Tried it once in high school, just to lose 5 lbs for summer, and it gave me the shakes. I need a certain amount of carbs.
I one time ate only steak, chicken, spam & meatballs for two weeks. Cycle back and forth between no carb and low carb diets. Was really able to cut my body fat that way, so I was always a believer in that diet. But the saturated fat wouldve probably give me a heart attack early in life.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2018, 08:30 AM   #6
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I one time ate only steak, chicken, spam & meatballs for two weeks. Cycle back and forth between no carb and low carb diets. Was really able to cut my body fat that way, so I was always a believer in that diet. But the saturated fat wouldve probably give me a heart attack early in life.
Spam? People actually do eat it?

If I diet to lose weight, which I sometimes do just before summer to take off 5 lbs., I do better going vegan two days/vegetarian two days (but with no cheese, meat, or eggs for protein). That is 1.25 lbs weighed raw in non-starchy vegetables, no vinegars or sugars and lots of pure water—70 ozs daily. Then I slowly add fish, chicken, pork, beef, nuts and cheeses.

But I don't fast for this reason and I don't believe in long-term fasting either. Just a one day a week fast usually. It helps with free radical destruction which helps with aging. I can pass for ten years younger.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2018, 08:20 AM   #7
Molôn Labé

Quote:

You need nowhere near the carbs you think you need. I am no expert but look for Dr. Berg on youtube
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2018, 08:24 AM   #8
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
You need nowhere near the carbs you think you need. I am no expert but look for Dr. Berg on youtube
How do you know how many carbs my body needs? You're assuming I eat a lot of carbs too. I believe in eating based on blood type and Atkins does not suit me or others well at all. There is no one size fits diet. Sorry disagree.
Old 02-07-2018, 11:13 AM   #9
Molôn Labé

Quote:
How do you know how many carbs my body needs? You're assuming I eat a lot of carbs too. I believe in eating based on blood type and Atkins does not suit me or others well at all. There is no one size fits diet. Sorry disagree.
No idea what you eat but you said you need a certain amount of carbs.... Just like a friend of mine said he can't do without sweets...
Old 02-07-2018, 09:57 PM   #10
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
No idea what you eat but you said you need a certain amount of carbs.... Just like a friend of mine said he can't do without sweets...
I do need a certain amount and it's been determined with nutritional testing too. I feel better with a certain amount and too little gives me the shakes.
Old 02-08-2018, 06:18 AM   #11
Molôn Labé

Quote:
I do need a certain amount and it's been determined with nutritional testing too. I feel better with a certain amount and too little gives me the shakes.
That feeling leaves you after a while.. Everybody feels better carbed up at the start but when you get your body in ketosis and start burning your own fat reserves that feels pretty amazing too
Old 02-07-2018, 10:04 PM   #12
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
I believe in eating based on blood type.
Good Lord, do I even want to know..?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2018, 07:00 AM   #13
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Open your mind up. It's just based on the individual's metabolism. Not everyone requires the same amount of carbs, protein and fat daily.
Old 02-08-2018, 09:10 AM   #14
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Open your mind up. It's just based on the individual's metabolism. Not everyone requires the same amount of carbs, protein and fat daily.
It's based on bullshit.

Quote:
Theory behind popular blood-type diet debunked

Researchers from the University of Toronto (U of T) have found that the theory behind the popular blood type diet--which claims an individual's nutritional needs vary by blood type--is not valid. The findings are published this week in PLoS One.

[...]

"The way an individual responds to any one of these diets has absolutely nothing to do with their blood type and has everything to do with their ability to stick to a sensible vegetarian or low-carbohydrate diet," said El-Sohemy.

Researchers found that the associations they observed between each of the four blood-type (A, B, AB, O) diets and the markers of health are independent of the person's blood type. The 'blood-type' diet was popularized in the book Eat Right for Your Type, written by naturopath Peter D'Adamo. The theory behind the diet is that the ABO blood type should match the dietary habits of our ancestors and people with different blood types process food differently.
More:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-b...94T0XD20130530

https://www.ncbi..nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3893150/
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2018, 02:09 PM   #15
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
There are actually some pretty solid studies on how blood types were formed by the foods your ancestors ate and how eating different foods affect those with differing blood types much differently.
This is the theory regarding lactose intolerance.
Some people's ancestors did not have access to dairy and it's not in tune with their evolutionary history.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.