Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2018, 08:20 PM  
SuperChiefs

LNBS: Most underated bands, who ya got

There is a ton of really good music out there that goes unappreciated by most people because they stick to a certain genre. Here is your chance to enlighten us all by turning us on to your favorite lesser known bands.

Here's a few of mine

Blind Mellon: Sleepy house, Change

The Black Crows: Wiser Time, She Gave Good Sunflower

Theory of a deadman: All or nothing, Wait for me
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2018, 08:56 PM   #121
Supporter

These guys......

https://youtu.be/XCViNDamB1E
RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 07:44 AM   #122
Supporter

I have no idea how he's viewed by music aficionados, but if Seether and the like aren't mainstream enough to be underrated, I'll submit Carlos Santana. I'm not into Latin music. Like, at all. But I could listen to his guitar all day.

I'd put him up against Hendrix and the like every day of the week.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2018, 07:45 AM   #123
MVP

ZEBRAHEAD - MFZB!
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-20-2018, 09:50 AM   #124
Starter

Pat Travers Band
Alan Parsons Project
Toto
Little River Band
Little Feat
Stray Cats
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-20-2018, 09:55 AM   #125
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
The Replacements
Roxy Music
Big Dipper
Shut this thread down, we have a winner.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2018, 09:59 AM   #126
MVP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyA93RbBndM

Buckethead

Take 10 minutes out of your life and watch this dude shred the living shit out of his guitar.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 02:05 PM   #127
Be Kind To Your Pets

Best Springsteen cover I've ever heard. This guy is amazing.

gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2018, 02:34 PM   #128
Chiefn' It

J.D. McPherson

Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.
Old 02-20-2018, 02:41 PM   #129
Sarcasm

This thread shows its age.

KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-20-2018, 04:16 PM   #130
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
This thread shows its age.

Eh, maybe it's just classically underrated stuff.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-21-2018, 06:56 AM   #131
Immanentize The Eschaton

listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 04:23 PM   #132
Be Kind To Your Pets

This thread has been very enjoyable. I've seen a lot of stuff from my youth (70s bands) and I really like some of the new stuff. I haven't been able to immerse myself in music for many years, and feel like I'm playing catch up. Keep it coming!
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 07:22 PM   #133
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
His cover of Africa is fantastic.

For a more modern band that is underrated at least in the US there is Avantasia:

GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-21-2018, 09:28 PM   #134
a haw haw haw

A band from the 80's I always liked but never really made it huge.

Love the sound of this

Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 09:33 PM   #135
Banned

I guess this is another opportunity to pimp My Morning Jacket. Best band ever, IMO. Underrated but I'm cool with that. Better tickets for me.

eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.