Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-06-2016, 10:26 AM  
POst once a week!

Kodi Add Ons?

I can do the search, but mostly its a lot of info, thought this qould be quicker..

I bought a box off the net and put Phoenix on there which I used most of the time, all other like Genesis, etc are gone.

Anyone else got some more add ons to add?.. Mostly for movies and tv shows.. Maybe NFL ticket?

Thanks to alL!
laser1972 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.laser1972 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-27-2019, 11:01 AM   #526
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
I abandoned mine. Worked great for a year, loved it, then all the good stuff started shutting down. It became too much work trying to keep up. Too bad.
Same here.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 11:02 AM   #527
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I still use it, just upgraded to 18.1 lea, i now just use builds it's easier to keep updated.
That's what I was doing. But as stuff shut down, I was having to keep changing builds. Do you just use Kodi or do you have a combination of things?
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 11:16 AM   #528
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
That's what I was doing. But as stuff shut down, I was having to keep changing builds. Do you just use Kodi or do you have a combination of things?
I use it for some things. Like I have netflix and hulu and some tv apps. But the new build I put in yesterday everything was working great.

Also if you don't have a VPN shit seems to not work right.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 02:17 PM   #529
Damn it feels good.

Still use mine. It's hit and miss. Need to update, though.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-27-2019, 02:19 PM   #530
Ain't no relax!

I'm still using Incursion with Furk. Still works great.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 04:31 PM   #531
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I'm still using Incursion with Furk. Still works great.
That's pretty much all I use. Still, it's hit and miss for me.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-19-2019, 05:04 PM
joun
This message has been deleted by joun.
Old 07-04-2019, 10:31 AM   #532
Supporter

Fish, I just wanted to say that you were right. I wasted my money on that expensive streaming box. I use Firesticks now. That expensive box isn't even touched anymore. I wish that I had sought your advice before buying it.
Old 07-05-2019, 07:20 PM   #533
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
Fish, I just wanted to say that you were right. I wasted my money on that expensive streaming box. I use Firesticks now. That expensive box isn't even touched anymore. I wish that I had sought your advice before buying it.

Anytime bud.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 10:03 AM   #534
Supporter

Anyone experiencing kodi glitchiness?

Not a big deal, plenty of workarounds and other sources, but I've definitely noticed and haven't seen anyone talking about it.

I use either Fen or Exodus Redux, depending on my mood. And they are fine listing and updating available episodes, but when it comes to actually streaming, they either take forever then drop out, or stream for 2-3 minutes before the buffer has been overrun. And it won't let you build up the buffer by pausing and doing other things either. Paused a couple programs for 30min-1hr and they still only played a couple minutes before freezing again.

Could just be my setup happened to get glitchy right when the quarantine started, but seems like something is pausing or throttling streams.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 03:31 PM   #535
Supporter

actually need to update to 18.6. Currently using an 18.5 Xanax build with a real-debrid account and having zero issues.
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 12-17-2020, 08:07 PM   #536
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by laser1972 View Post
I can do the search, but mostly its a lot of info, thought this qould be quicker..

I bought a box off the net and put Phoenix on there which I used most of the time, all other like Genesis, etc are gone.

Anyone else got some more add ons to add?.. Mostly for movies and tv shows.. Maybe NFL ticket?

Thanks to alL!
You can check the list of all updated Kodi addons here-
The Crew
The Magic Dragon
Exodus Redux
Seren
Covenant
Exodus v8
Numbers
Venom
Nemesis (AIO)
Tempest
IT (13 Clown Fork)
fireps Loves all of Deberg's threads.fireps Loves all of Deberg's threads.fireps Loves all of Deberg's threads.fireps Loves all of Deberg's threads.fireps Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 01-11-2021, 01:52 AM   #537
Rookie

The Crew – Compatible with Kodi 18.
Seren (Premium Add-On for Real Debrid Users) – Compatible with Kodi 18.
Venom – (Premium Add-On for Real Debrid Users) – Compatible with Kodi 18.
Exodus Redux & V8 – Compatible with Kodi 18.
FEN – Compatible with Kodi 18.
vicycleone is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-11-2021, 12:46 PM   #538
BAMF!

Can some of you knowledgable folks get me caught up on what the best setup is now? I haven't messed with torrent streaming in several years, but it is time I get back on the open seas.
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 01-11-2021, 03:32 PM   #539
Ain't no relax!

Kodi plugins are mostly worthless at this point. Nothing but frustration.
Old 01-11-2021, 04:24 PM   #540
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Kodi plugins are mostly worthless at this point. Nothing but frustration.
I dropped Fen because they require paid debrider, but Exodus Redux is still chugging along for what I consume.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2021, 03:24 AM
olout
This message has been deleted by DaFace. Reason: spam