Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-06-2016, 10:26 AM  
POst once a week!

Kodi Add Ons?

I can do the search, but mostly its a lot of info, thought this qould be quicker..

I bought a box off the net and put Phoenix on there which I used most of the time, all other like Genesis, etc are gone.

Anyone else got some more add ons to add?.. Mostly for movies and tv shows.. Maybe NFL ticket?

Thanks to alL!
laser1972 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.laser1972 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 07-04-2017, 11:58 AM   #361
Ain't no relax!

You might try the Simply Caz repo listed here: https://addonhq.com/alternative-for-...s-replacement/

If that doesn't install Exodus, I'll extract the addon from one of my existing devices, and upload it for you guys.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2017, 02:48 PM   #362
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
You might try the Simply Caz repo listed here: https://addonhq.com/alternative-for-...s-replacement/

If that doesn't install Exodus, I'll extract the addon from one of my existing devices, and upload it for you guys.
That's the one I tried and it didn't load.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 07-04-2017, 07:27 PM   #363
Ain't no relax!

Try to install this via "Install by zip" option.

Do not use Safari to download it, as it will auto-unzip it.

https://mega.nz/#!Dcs2STgB!LjtAulEeG...Pw46PSZP2ZiXKQ
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2017, 09:24 AM   #364
Supporter

Since Kodi has been a little flaky, I've been using TerrariumTV as an alternative until Kodi is back to normal. Installed it the same way I installed Kodi last time, using Cetusplay. Pretty happy with it so far.

It wants to use MX Player but I don't have that and just choose to open the streams with ES Media Player. You can also open them with Kodi but I haven't messed with that yet since it's been working for me so far.

Last edited by Shaid; 07-05-2017 at 09:54 AM..
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2017, 12:08 PM   #365
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Sorry I missed that. You're saying you had Exodus addon installed, then it disappeared? I'm not sure how that could happen. How was it installed? Did you install it using Indigo? A repository?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean when you reference the Movies option. There are many different Movies folders within KODI. Almost every individual addon has a Movies section. If you add media to your KODI library and set the content to scrape movies, it will also create a Movies folder. I'm not sure which you're talking about.
I had a zoomtak device that came with KODI pre-loaded.
I went into KODI and it'll give me main options, music, movies, tv, etc.
when I choose one of the main options, it would then give me a list of the Movie add-ons... Phoeniz, Exodus, Titan, etc.

Now, I don't even have the main MOVIE option to choose add-ons. Just Music, TV, etc and they're missing a lot of add-ons as well.

I'm thinking I need to re-program the entire thing.
wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-07-2017, 12:14 PM   #366
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutamess View Post
I had a zoomtak device that came with KODI pre-loaded.
I went into KODI and it'll give me main options, music, movies, tv, etc.
when I choose one of the main options, it would then give me a list of the Movie add-ons... Phoeniz, Exodus, Titan, etc.

Now, I don't even have the main MOVIE option to choose add-ons. Just Music, TV, etc and they're missing a lot of add-ons as well.

I'm thinking I need to re-program the entire thing.
That's a pre-configured setup. So I wouldn't have a clue how to fix that without knowing the setup. You might check to see if the addons themselves are still there. You may have just lost whatever Movies listing was there, and not the actual addons themselves. Go to Settings\Addons\My Addons and see what it lists for Video addons.

Pre-configured boxes are always a pain for this reason. And unfortunately, it's not going to be easy to rebuild it at the moment, as the sources for all the addons you've listed are no longer active. Phoenix is gone and likely isn't coming back.
Old 07-07-2017, 02:24 PM   #367
Rookie

Can someone tell me what I need to add on to my kodi on firestick so I can see my chiefs out of town? I am interested in the local tv playing all games not game pass
Gpa is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 07-07-2017, 05:26 PM   #368
Shaken. Not stirred.

well something is off. I can't get anything to stream on Exodus today.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2017, 11:52 PM   #369
MVP

Search function is f'ed up too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-09-2017, 01:59 PM   #370
Shaken. Not stirred.

well it looks like the end of a good thing. pretty much nothing works
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2017, 10:12 PM   #371
MTFU

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
well it looks like the end of a good thing. pretty much nothing works
Exodus work fine yesterday for me. Haven't checked today to see if it plays.
thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2017, 10:21 PM   #372
Supporter

It's been messed up for a while.

Easy "around the problem" fix.

notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2017, 10:22 PM   #373
Supporter

Search movies on IMDB and add them to your watchlist. They will show in "My Movies" on Exodus.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2017, 10:36 PM   #374
In Search of a Life

Exodus isn't officially being updated anymore, so I moved to Elysium awhile ago.

Here's a helpful link for figuring out addons http://kodiapps.com/addons-chart
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-10-2017, 07:13 AM   #375
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
It's been messed up for a while.

Easy "around the problem" fix.

Seeing the movie list isn't the problem. Every single link is dead on most of them.