Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-22-2017, 03:49 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

What team do you want Alex to go to, and what do you want in return?

We've seen that Veach can fleece teams for acquiring talent (Ragland/Bills), but we haven't seen what he can do offloading talent. He'll have his first big opportunity with Alex this offseason.

Potential Trade Partners:
  • Browns (AFC)
  • Bills (AFC)
  • Cardinals (NFC
  • Bengals (AFC - longshot)
  • Broncos (AFC - Inter-division unlikely)
  • Jags (AFC - Bortles is holding his own lately)
  • Jets (AFC)
  • Redskins (NFC - If Cousins leaves)

What do they have to offer, and what do you think he can net us?
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2017, 05:19 PM   #31
In Search of a Life

dont care, and a bag of dorito's. I just want mahomes era to begin.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-22-2017, 05:19 PM   #32
The Beast Inside Your Head

I heard the XFL is coming back.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2017, 05:21 PM   #33
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 View Post
Zero ****s given.

Is it legal to trade with a CFL team?

Ship him to the BC Lions for a case of Whistlepig Straight Rye and a lifetime pass to No. 5 Orange.
Or try and get a 3rd rounder out of the deal?

Cleveland will give up a 3rd without question - what else are they gonna burn it on?

What'd they give up for RGIII or Hoyer?
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2017, 05:24 PM   #34
Veteran

If #11 continues to do well I could see a reworked contract to get some cap space and him staying here and giving Mahomes more time to grow into and take the starting job away from him. Trading after next year if he doesn't want to be back-up and get back-up pay.
Not saying I want that, just that I could see it happening.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 05:34 PM   #35
Supporter

A low second is probably the best compensation the Chiefs will receive for Smith but it's probably more likely they'll get a 3rd rounder in return for him.

As for where he's traded? I couldn't care less.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2017, 05:37 PM   #36
Starter

if he goes to the jags that would be a scary team. Best defense in the league already with a young squad along with a solid power running game. That team is screaming for an elite game manager. He would have the most value for a team with that kind of setup.
ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 05:39 PM   #37
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmax63 View Post
If #11 continues to do well I could see a reworked contract to get some cap space and him staying here and giving Mahomes more time to grow into and take the starting job away from him. Trading after next year if he doesn't want to be back-up
I dont know..this doesnt really make sense to me...

I think if we are going to trade him, its after this season. If he stays, I think he will play his contract out.

I highly doubt we re-do a longer contract and THEN trade him.....or have him backup mahomes....or wait until some other far off year to hope mahomes is good.
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2017, 05:40 PM   #38
In Search of a Life

If Rivers retires, the Chargers for their 1st.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-22-2017, 05:42 PM   #39
MVP

His value will never be higher than it is right now.

Would be foolish to hang on any longer. Get what you can and let these young players start gelling together.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2017, 05:44 PM   #40
Be Kind To Your Pets

Cleveland for a high #2 would be fair
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2017, 05:52 PM   #41
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchet View Post
if he goes to the jags that would be a scary team. Best defense in the league already with a young squad along with a solid power running game. That team is screaming for an elite game manager. He would have the most value for a team with that kind of setup.
Yeah, if he elects to not retire, the Jags would be the best destination for me. They are like the Chiefs were in 2013, as far as my neutrality, and even likability of them. They seem to have a pretty solid OL.. a bruising young RB that as an LSU fan, am very fond of... and of course, that #1 defense.

Seems Bortles has been doing a pretty good job lately, as he heads into what would be a 19 mil against the cap decision for the Jags. So, I no longer see that FA urgency out of them.

Denver would be hilarious, just for the nasty AFCW battles.. but I really don't think I could ever hope for Bronc wins.

First preference is that he simply retire. Been a long road, and I'm ready to not talk about Alex Smith anymore. Get a SB this year, if the money players show up and play for once.. and then gtfo.
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation
Old 12-22-2017, 06:06 PM   #42
pie is never free

I still think Dorsey grabs him, there are no unknowns for him to consider, he knows exactly what he'd be getting... and Smith would be the perfect guy to get things going in the right direction for them

Give me a high two, and everybody wins
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2017, 06:08 PM   #43
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Vagina View Post
Get a SB this year, if the money players show up and play for once.. and then gtfo.
What if the money player Alex Smith doesn't show up?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2017, 06:09 PM   #44
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
What if the money player Alex Smith doesn't show up?
All he does is win!

And when he doesn't, it's someone else's fault.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2017, 06:17 PM   #45
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Would Dorsey really want to work out a deal with the team that fired him six months ago?
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.