Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-12-2020, 05:12 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread

The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2020, 10:10 AM   #286
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher View Post
I'm glad mahomes blew up and went crazy yesterday, scoring 50 points and showing everyone that the titans "have zero chance" of beating the chiefs.

Its exactly what we need, the same narrative vrabels been riding all postseason. I would be terrified if i was a chiefs fan. But dont be, keep on being over confident.
Eh, it works both ways. If I was a Titans fan I'd be scared shitless of the fact that the Chiefs played the absolute worst mistake ridden football imaginable for almost 20 minutes of game time then ended up blowing out the other team.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 10:11 AM   #287
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
I'm glad mahomes blew up and went crazy yesterday, scoring 50 points and showing everyone that the titans "have zero chance" of beating the chiefs.

Its exactly what we need, the same narrative vrabels been riding all postseason. I would be terrified if i was a chiefs fan. But dont be, keep on being over confident.
I'm terrified because I am a Chiefs fan.

But it ain't because of the Titans.

Vrabel and his boys will do the best they can to keep dragging the game back into the stone age. I don't suspect Reid will oblige them.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2020, 10:11 AM   #288
Hockey Town

Quote:

It's a perfect set up because the Chiefs need to flush every ****ing New England turd possible.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2020, 10:13 AM   #289
MVP

Quote:

You're going to have to try harder to troll.

There are some dummy loudmouths predicting 51-0 Chiefs.

Most of us are well aware of how tough the Titans are.

Most of us know you're 9-3 since switching to Tannehill.

Most of us know Derrick Henry is ****ing Earl Campbell in his prime.

We SHOULD win this game, because as we learned for the last 50 years, when it comes to play-off wins, great QB's will generally beat the game managers.

We wandered in the desert for longer than Moses.

Now we have Patrick Mahomes.

Most of us have great respect for everything that Vrabel and the Titans have accomplished so far.

Derrick Henry is frightening.

In the end, I think we will just have too much horsepower for them.

But this will be a very, very tough game.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2020, 10:13 AM   #290
I'll be back.

Quote:

You beat us on complete flukes last time and you know it.

Gimpy Mahomes torched your D.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2020, 10:15 AM   #291
Pepsi, cheeburger, chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdsMckenzie View Post
I'm not trying to argue anything really. I'm just counteracting some of the comments being made. Titans playing on the road isn't a real talking point. Tannehill not having to throw last two games isn't a real talking point. But that's what some people are basing the game on. I didn't think Titans would beat Patriots or Ravens because just thought they were inferior. They did though and they did it on road. I agree context matters. Someone called Lamar Jackson a running back... The guy there 36 tds. People are saying Tannehill sucks as he finished top 10 all-time for passer rating, completion percentage, yards per attempt. I'm reading comments saying two of the best QBs in the NFL are nobody.
Playing on the road is absolutely a talking point because it’s a huge hurdle to get to the Super Bowl.
Since the wild-card round of the playoffs started in 1970, ONLY 10 wild-card teams (playing on the road) have advanced to the Super Bowl. That is approximately 7% success rate.
Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.
Old 01-13-2020, 10:16 AM   #292
MVP

Quote:

Lol, fans don't play the games, players do.

And the Chiefs remember losing to the Titans in Tennessee in fluky fashion with some awful special teams play. Hell, Frank Clark even brought it up in his post game interview. 'Didn't they best us at their place, earlier? Yeah, we owe them one. Period.'

Chiefs players are VERY focused and know what's coming. They were in this position last year. No one on that team is overlooking the Titans. They are on a mission to finish what they failed to do last year.

Good luck.

Last edited by TomBarndtsTwin; 01-13-2020 at 10:29 AM..
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 10:22 AM   #293
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Eh, it works both ways. If I was a Titans fan I'd be scared shitless of the fact that the Chiefs played the absolute worst mistake ridden football imaginable for almost 20 minutes of game time then ended up blowing out the other team.
No kidding.

The Chiefs played the sloppiest 1st quarter I’ve ever seen from a team. And won by 20.

But Jeff Fisher says sign me up!
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2020, 10:26 AM   #294
Facts are stubborn things.

Is it confirmed whether Tannehill plans on passing for more than 90 yards this week? That will greatly impact my scared-ness.
warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-13-2020, 10:28 AM   #295
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Tannehill hasn't done much these last couple of weeks. If we sellout against the run, I'm not sold he can beat us with his arm.
Good luck with that
JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-13-2020, 10:28 AM   #296
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
You beat us on complete flukes last time and you know it.

Gimpy Mahomes torched your D.
with a suspect line. Mahomes was really get the ball out of his hand quickly that game -- more so than any game in his career.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 01-13-2020, 10:30 AM   #297
Voodoo Chile

Quote:

Terrified? Seriously? We’ve exercised huge demons the last two seasons. I’m done with being terrified as a Chiefs fan. I’m looking forward to the game and while I respect what your team has done this season, I fully expect to be hoisting the Lamar Hunt trophy next Sunday afternoon.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-13-2020, 10:31 AM   #298
Andy Reid Supporter

You know what’s crazy guys?

Mahomes was playing on a healing ankle in his first game back from his knee injury.

Erving was the LT. Rankin tore his ACL in this game. Schwartz got hurt and played on a hurt ankle. We had no cohesion on the OL at that time.

Mahomes still put up 446 yards and 3 TD’s.

Mahomes destroyed these guys playing injured with a defective OL.

He’s going scorched Earth on Sunday
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2020, 10:32 AM   #299
Hockey Town

The only people that should be terrified when it comes to the Chiefs are the people that have to face Patrick Mahomes.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2020, 10:35 AM   #300
Most Valuable Villain

We absolutely cannot start out slow this game. If we do that again....it’s going to be tough to come back. For the love of ****ing God.....start scoring points in the first quarter.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.