Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-25-2017, 09:53 PM  
I’m a Mahomo!

Netflix: Ozark

Can't to watch a show set in my neck of the woods.

http://www.lakeexpo.com/news/lake_ne...39173aed7.html

Premieres July 21st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 07:06 PM   #151
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Best season yet. One of the aerial shots they just missed my house.

LOL, I assume that you would've noted that in your sig if the shot of your house made the show.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 07:15 PM   #152
Banned

Quote:
Best season yet. One of the aerial shots they just missed my house.
So let me ask you, is this a fair representation of the underbelly of the Ozarks?
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 07:19 PM   #153
Gimme My Berries Back!

I stopped watching after part of Season 2. Too similar to Breaking Bad.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:15 PM   #154
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
So let me ask you, is this a fair representation of the underbelly of the Ozarks?
Some parts of it but it's just a tv show. Not any different than thinking everything in Texas is like Dallas was or Miami is Miami Vice etc.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:27 PM   #155
Banned

Quote:
Some parts of it but it's just a tv show. Not any different than thinking everything in Texas is like Dallas was or Miami is Miami Vice etc.
Understood. My dad, and someday me, has a lot of lakefront property down there. I knew back then there was big money coming in. The boats confirm.

My brain is locked on the specific location name. Back in the late 70's.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:38 PM   #156
Banned

Quote:
Understood. My dad, and someday me, has a lot of lakefront property down there. I knew back then there was big money coming in. The boats confirm.

My brain is locked on the specific location name. Back in the late 70's.
It's Village of Four Seasons dude. One of the houses has a tree growing right through the lakeside deck. Pretty cool but causing problems.

Last edited by eDave; 03-29-2020 at 08:51 PM..
Old 03-29-2020, 09:58 PM   #157
MVP

Lodge of the Four Seasons? Do you golf? Porto Cima is a very fun course not too far from there.
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-30-2020, 04:49 AM   #158
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Expectations View Post
Lodge of the Four Seasons? Do you golf? Porto Cima is a very fun course not too far from there.
No. I haven't been there for a long time. I remember this one time we where therr building a house and my dad opend the back of the uHaul we had and out big fiberglass canoe fell out and hit him on the head and knocked him out cold. was freaking out.

Used to hang out at John Aschcrots house alot with his brother Bob and nephwew Alex. He has these really cool thing that would propell you under the water. Alex was an excellent jet skier and now owns a jet ski shop down there.
Old 03-30-2020, 06:12 AM   #159
Hockey Town

That kid getting it on with the old lady was creepy as ****.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2020, 08:25 AM   #160
In Search of a Life

Does Racheal from the Blue Cat return? Im only on S3 Ep 2.

Last we saw of her Marty said he was going to try and get her out of everything.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2020, 08:31 AM   #161
Veteran

Haven't finished the season yet, was reading cautiously trying to make sure I didn't get spoiled on anything.

The parts I found humorous about the portrayal of the Ozarks is the geographics of it all. Acting like driving to St. Joe from there is like a quick drive, and even more laughable was the afternoon drive to Kentucky.
allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 09:30 AM   #162
SHOCKERS BABY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
That kid getting it on with the old lady was creepy as ****.
Next time he refers to his significant other as "his old lady"- wont be a white trash reference to his girlfriend. That Darlene sure can work her feminine wiles on poor Wyatt.
journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-30-2020, 11:11 AM   #163
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I stopped watching after part of Season 2. Too similar to Breaking Bad.
as if thats a bad thing.

It's more like a cousin to breaking bad
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-30-2020, 11:41 AM   #164
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard View Post
Haven't finished the season yet, was reading cautiously trying to make sure I didn't get spoiled on anything.

The parts I found humorous about the portrayal of the Ozarks is the geographics of it all. Acting like driving to St. Joe from there is like a quick drive, and even more laughable was the afternoon drive to Kentucky.
They ****ed up with Kansas City Kansas too when referring to the KC Mob
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2020, 11:44 AM   #165
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
No. I haven't been there for a long time. I remember this one time we where therr building a house and my dad opend the back of the uHaul we had and out big fiberglass canoe fell out and hit him on the head and knocked him out cold. was freaking out.

Used to hang out at John Aschcrots house alot with his brother Bob and nephwew Alex. He has these really cool thing that would propell you under the water. Alex was an excellent jet skier and now owns a jet ski shop down there.
Joey Ashcroft John's nephew went to Glendale at the same time I did.