Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-12-2024, 08:54 PM  
MVP

Denver Metro & Front Range Forecast for the Next 3 Days

SNUR!!

And lots of it! Between 8” and 48” from the east metro to the foothills. I-25 from Fort Collins to Colorado Springs. Expected to be a heavy wet snow that will break trees and down power lines. Be prepared! I’ll be out working so if you need anything gimme a jingle here.
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2024, 10:16 AM   #91
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Next Monday lets compare outfits.

Birthday suits?
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 10:24 AM   #92
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Next Monday lets compare outfits.
Today I'm wearing track pants (red) and a t-shirt (South Africa Big Five game animals). Got some Nike tennis shoes on. I'm enveloped in our heating system and don't plan to go outside today, but I bet at some point I put on a hoodie.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2024, 10:36 AM   #93
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Today I'm wearing track pants (red) and a t-shirt (South Africa Big Five game animals). Got some Nike tennis shoes on. I'm enveloped in our heating system and don't plan to go outside today, but I bet at some point I put on a hoodie.

Hoodies are criminally underrated.

You have the kangaroo like pouch, a hood, and the loose fitting yet comfortable fit of a cozy sweater. I for one applaud your choice in attire as does William Stephen Belichick I'm certain.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2024, 10:46 AM   #94
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
It's going to be 70 degrees next weekend. This place is ****ed up.
Are you new or something? That's normal.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2024, 10:49 AM   #95
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
TIL Rain Man is Armenian
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2024, 10:53 AM   #96
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Hoodies are criminally underrated.

You have the kangaroo like pouch, a hood, and the loose fitting yet comfortable fit of a cozy sweater. I for one applaud your choice in attire as does William Stephen Belichick I'm certain.
I resisted the hoodie for years because I didn't like the bunched-up hood behind my neck. In recent years, hoodies have been impossible to avoid so I now have a few and have come to terms with the hood and even put it up on my head occasionally. And I really like the kangaroo pocket.

Today's likely hoodie is a cool-looking tri-stripe souvenir hoodie that I got in Barcelona in 2022. It's a pullover and looks more like a sweatshirt than a hoodie at first glance.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2024, 10:54 AM   #97
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
TIL Rain Man is Armenian
I fully embraced the track pants look back during the shutdown. They cost 25 bucks and they're comfortable. I see now why New Jersey mobsters and third-world proto-Europeans wear them.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 02:42 PM   #98
MER

Quote:
I fully embraced the track pants look back during the shutdown. They cost 25 bucks and they're comfortable. I see now why New Jersey mobsters and third-world proto-Europeans wear them.
Also Paris Hilton.

JKTNFVLRZUKC-p-800x
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2024, 02:43 PM   #99
MVP

Quote:
You can wear one and order an Espresso.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.