Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2024, 03:30 PM  
Admitted Planet Junky

Should we extend one of our own?

Ok, so we have roughly $27 Million in cap space. For easy figures sake we will just take $7 million for draft class and such off the top, leaving us with $20 Million to do something with.
With that part of that $20 Million in cap space should we go ahead and extend Humphrey, Bolton, or Smith?
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-24-2024, 08:04 PM   #31
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
If we didnt extend Sneed or even let him play the year on the tag so we can extend Creed Im gonna lose it
Most of us know you lost it long ago......
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-24-2024, 08:30 PM   #32
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
I'd sign Creed because he's going to be cheaper than Tre Smith, which is nuts to me.

If you found yourself in the draft with a good center available you take him and slide Creed to guard. I'd wait on doing anything with Bolton, love the player but not at the price people are talking. All that said, if I'm Veach I'm drafting a guard and LB in this draft.
Creed quarterbacks the offensive line. Leave him there. He had a hurt hand affecting his snaps, he'll be fine.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2024, 04:55 PM   #33
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Creed had a hand injury, that's why the snaps were the way they were
Where did you see this because I can’t find anything to backup your claim..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2024, 05:28 PM   #34
Veteran

Despite the snap concerns from the outside world, it doesn't bother head coach Andy Reid. Speaking at the NFL Scouting Combine on Tuesday, Reid said he isn't one bit worried about Humphrey in that regard.

Related video: Andy Reid talks at the 2024 NFL Combine (KMBC Kansas City)

Yeah, listen, Creed is a diligent, diligent player," Reid said. "He'll take care of that. I'm not worried about that. He's a relentless worker, and we'll get all that taken care of."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...ps/ar-BB1j04EM
SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-25-2024, 05:34 PM   #35
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Meh. Jason Kelce wasn't ever the most accurate snapper and it didn't hurt the team or his career as far as I could tell. At least they're all consistently low. If he was jerking them 3 yards over Pat's head/way off to one side I'd be a lot more concerned.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2024, 06:01 AM   #36
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Actually , yes , you're right. Love Creed but he is replaceable. Just like Mitch Morse was.
We have let our starting centers walk after their initial contract ended. He cant get the ball to Mahomes, as much as I love the guy, we will move on because we cant keep everyone.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.