Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2020, 10:07 PM   #3406
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Didn't want to say anything until it was final this time. Was notified today to come pick it up. I was close to saying '**** it' and buying something way nicer than I have any business owning until I know what I'm doing. Glad to have this basic starter model to get used to the AR works.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER FROM SGCUSA.

Shipped By Tracking Number
Instore Pickup Ready

Order Questions?
Call Us: 480-348-1111
Email: info@sgcusa.com

Your Invoice #1000xxxxx
Order #1000xxxxx

Item Sku Qty Subtotal
S&W M&P 15 Sport II 5.56 Mlock 022188868272 1 $709.99
Subtotal $709.99
Grand Total (Excl.Tax) $709.99
Tax $57.15
Grand Total (Incl.Tax) $767.14

https://www.smith-wesson.com/firearm...gpul-moe-m-lok
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 10:26 PM   #3407
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Keanu Reeves and Halle Berry at the range.

Goddamn if Keanu isn't the coolest dude to walk this earth I'd like to know who is.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 10:29 PM   #3408
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Didn't want to say anything until it was final this time. Was notified today to come pick it up. I was close to saying '**** it' and buying something way nicer than I have any business owning until I know what I'm doing. Glad to have this basic starter model to get used to the AR works.

Shipped ByTracking Number
Instore PickupReady

Order Questions?

Your Invoice #1000xxxxx
Order #1000xxxxx

ItemSkuQtySubtotal
S&W M&P 15 Sport II 5.56 Mlock0221888682721$709.99
Subtotal$709.99
Grand Total (Excl.Tax)$709.99
Tax$57.15
Grand Total (Incl.Tax)$767.14

Very nice

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-06-2020, 10:30 PM   #3409
Fight, build, win!

Quote:

Instore Pickup Ready

Order Questions?

Your Invoice #1000xxxxx
Order #1000xxxxx

Item Sku Qty Subtotal
Subtotal $709.99
Tax $57.15

You did good that S&W is a good one too.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2020, 10:41 PM   #3410
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
You did good that S&W is a good one too.
Now to find the ammo.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2020, 10:47 PM   #3411
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Now to find the ammo.
Glad you finally got one.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2020, 11:03 PM   #3412
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Glad you finally got one.
Thanks for the support man.
Old 09-07-2020, 07:06 AM   #3413
Supporter

Quote:

Instore Pickup Ready

Order Questions?

Your Invoice #1000xxxxx
Order #1000xxxxx

Item Sku Qty Subtotal
Subtotal $709.99
Tax $57.15

Dude. Awesome.

That’s a really good price. Especially with the Mlock handguard
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2020, 07:37 AM   #3414
Mahomosapien

Decent price nowadays for an entry level ar.

I just sold a lower tier palmetto pistol for more than that recently.

My best advice, dont cheap out on an optic.
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-07-2020, 08:20 AM   #3415
MVP

Quote:
Now to find the ammo.

Congrats on the rifle!! Now, Ammo might be a little more of a challenge right now. The places I buy from have been out of nearly everything for a couple of months - I mean dry as a desert......
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2020, 08:45 AM   #3416
The Constitutional Choo choo

556 is that hard to find again?.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2020, 08:47 AM   #3417
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post

556 and 223 are going for 55¢ a round for steel case, and 80¢ a round for brass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-07-2020, 09:17 AM   #3418
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
556 and 223 are going for 55¢ a round for steel case, and 80¢ a round for brass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is .85 to .90 on SGAmmo right now.
9mm is $1.25 to $1.60 a round on SGAmmo right now.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-07-2020, 10:39 AM   #3419
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
Yep. The place I got my AR from has 5.56 for sale to members only, and even then they only let me buy three boxes of 20 for $8.99 each. Also have the 12 gauge slugs as members-only, charged me $7.99 for a box of five, limit five boxes. It is nuts right now.
Old 09-07-2020, 11:33 AM   #3420
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
It is .85 to .90 on SGAmmo right now.
9mm is $1.25 to $1.60 a round on SGAmmo right now.
Yup. Ouch. I pray it comes down soon.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2020-09-07 123234.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	121131  
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.