Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2020, 10:20 PM   #2656
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
You all need to check out H.R. 5717. It is bad news.
Check out who sponsored it..
Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.
Old 04-20-2020, 07:17 AM   #2657
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
I was feeling just a tad "down" today so I dialed this in:

Never fails to get me laughing..........
What caliber is that rifle?
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2020, 07:25 AM   #2658
Supporter

.700 nitro.

Elephant gun.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2020, 07:37 AM   #2659
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
.700 nitro.

Elephant gun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLxMlL333_Y

Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2020, 09:17 AM   #2660
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
What caliber is that rifle?

It's a 700 Nitro I believe...
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2020, 11:18 AM   #2661
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
I love that video. And wow, what a platform...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2020, 11:21 AM   #2662
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Pure gold isn't it?
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2020, 11:56 AM   #2663
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post

A friend of mine turned me on to that jewell several years ago. First time I saw it, I nearly pissed myself, laughing so hard...
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2020, 12:28 PM   #2664
MVP

I've always wondered how a few of them didn't dislocate their shoulder with the way they were positioned.

At one time loads were over $100/round for those things.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-20-2020, 01:07 PM   #2665
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
I've always wondered how a few of them didn't dislocate their shoulder with the way they were positioned.

At one time loads were over $100/round for those things.
Exactly what I was thinking. The largest calibre rifle I've ever shot was 30.06 and they pack a punch so you better be ready for a mule kick on that one. I actually thought "elephant gun" was just a made up term.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2020, 01:42 PM   #2666
Supporter

.50 BMG (13k-15k ft/lbs) will bring more energy than a .700 Nitro Ex (9-15k ft/lbs), but custom loads can get close to matching the energy. Think +p on steroids and an overbuilt rifle.

A 50 overall length is 1 1/2" longer, though.

The .700 has about 40% more mass in the bullet itself, but travels .33% slower. When you double velocity you quadruple energy. That's where the .50 shines.

Cool stuff.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2020, 05:47 PM   #2667
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Exactly what I was thinking. The largest calibre rifle I've ever shot was 30.06 and they pack a punch so you better be ready for a mule kick on that one. I actually thought "elephant gun" was just a made up term.
I’ve shot a 06 all my life and it ain’t shit compared to what ever the hell that cannon is? That is some funny shit lol. I wonder where that was taped at?
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-20-2020, 07:37 PM   #2668
The Constitutional Choo choo

anti tank rifles.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2020, 07:40 PM   #2669
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
anti tank rifles.
Old 04-20-2020, 08:34 PM   #2670
The Constitutional Choo choo

https://youtu.be/cUO3Bmt5XTQ
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.