Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2018, 07:00 PM   #1966
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
I have a ton of different calibers already, I have been reading about this one and was curious if anyone had shot it.

A 22 caliber that stays supersonic out to 1300 yards seems fun to me. Dad and I both reload so bullets aren’t quite as expensive and I’m not too worried.

Sauto not too many up my way, but I’m thinking of heading out to South Dakota next year with a few buddies
Yeah I didn't figure lmao

I've heard that's a ****ing blast
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2018, 07:25 PM   #1967
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
Any of you guys have any experience with 224 Valkyrie
I think some AR manufacturers are making an AR for this round. It’s kinda the new hot round that pundits loves. Low recoil, long range round...
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-20-2018, 08:26 PM   #1968
Fight, build, win!

Here is a pretty good write up from American Hunter on .224 Valkyrie vs .22 Nosler. Sounds like go with the .224 Valkyrie. That round is going really put the old .220 swift and 22 250 rem in the rearview mirror. Seeing as you reload you can save money and have a heck of a lot of run. Federal has a winner here.

https://www.americanhunter.org/artic...-224-valkyrie/
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2018, 08:42 PM   #1969
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Here is a pretty good write up from American Hunter on .224 Valkyrie vs .22 Nosler. Sounds like go with the .224 Valkyrie. That round is going really put the old .220 swift and 22 250 rem in the rearview mirror. Seeing as you reload you can save money and have a heck of a lot of run. Federal has a winner here.

https://www.americanhunter.org/artic...-224-valkyrie/
Both sound like winners.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2018, 08:47 PM   #1970
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2018, 08:48 PM   #1971
Supporter

Not a bad round. Has range that carries velocity and energy well. Lower pressure and slower FPS out of the tube means longer barrel life.

I am usually skeptical of new round because bullet and gun manufacturers love to sale the next best thing.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2018, 09:32 PM   #1972
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Any of you guys have any experience with 224 Valkyrie
I don't have any 1st hand experience but this guy usually gives some pretty informative and accurate insight into the firearms he tests...

https://www.full30.com/video/b7b8318...2969687fc327e8
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2018, 07:26 AM   #1973
Supporter

Thanks for the articles and videos guys

Found a complete upper for $300 from Palmetto and got it ordered this morning
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2018, 01:12 PM   #1974
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Thanks for the articles and videos guys

Found a complete upper for $300 from Palmetto and got it ordered this morning
Does it work with a normal multi cal ar lower?

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-21-2018, 04:23 PM   #1975
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
Does it work with a normal multi cal ar lower?

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
Yes sir, normal AR lower only thing you need to change is bolt and magazines. It takes the 6.8 bolt and mags

The one I ordered off of Palmetto came with the bolt group and I have the mags already, so it is now onto getting brass and bullets.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2018, 08:41 PM   #1976
Mahomosapien

Got a mystery color cerakote done on my beater handgun for cheap. I like it.

bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-02-2018, 09:20 PM   #1977
Inmem 2.0

I was thinking about getting this:

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...nato_16?cpath=

This was recommended to me for home defense:
https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...st_ring_sights
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2018, 09:29 PM   #1978
Keepin it Real

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/789197213

My department was rewarded this by court order. It’s a 1943 model. The pictures don’t do it justice. Our evidence tech let me look at it today. This firearm is in great condition. It has four magazines with it.

Someone is going to get a decent deal. Thought I’d pass it along.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-02-2018, 09:38 PM   #1979
Starter

just got a hi point .40 for $125

I'm ready to ****in scalp some felonious fellers
BottomShelfBoose is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BottomShelfBoose is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BottomShelfBoose is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BottomShelfBoose is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BottomShelfBoose is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BottomShelfBoose is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-02-2018, 10:21 PM   #1980
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I was thinking about getting this:

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...nato_16?cpath=

This was recommended to me for home defense:
https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...st_ring_sights

Don’t spend 500 bucks on a pump shotgun. They can be had for a lot less.

The sw ar is alright. Check out palmetto state armory first. For that price you can probably get one all kitted out with mlok forend and Magpul stock and grip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk