Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2018, 04:40 PM   #1936
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
cool little carbine

Hickok 45 - My Man!!

Seriously, I LOVE to watch his videos!
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2018, 08:26 PM   #1937
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
Hickok 45 - My Man!!

Seriously, I LOVE to watch his videos!
One of the very few people on YouTube talking guns that isn't a moron.

And I love his shooting range.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2018, 02:09 PM   #1938
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
One of the very few people on YouTube talking guns that isn't a moron.

And I love his shooting range.

Yeah….looks great! Speaking of which, the Wife and I are currently looking at land in Wyoming - 70 acres with a 3 bedroom house, 2 barns and LOADS of room to shoot on. Haven't pulled the proverbial trigger yet - but looking more and more like it in the near future.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2018, 04:42 PM   #1939
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Yeah….looks great! Speaking of which, the Wife and I are currently looking at land in Wyoming - 70 acres with a 3 bedroom house, 2 barns and LOADS of room to shoot on. Haven't pulled the proverbial trigger yet - but looking more and more like it in the near future.
Im super jealous. What is the asking price for something like that out there if you dont mind me asking?

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-11-2018, 06:56 PM   #1940
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
Congratulations!
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-11-2018, 06:59 PM   #1941

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
Im super jealous. What is the asking price for something like that out there if you dont mind me asking?

There’s a reason Wyoming is the least populated state in the union. It’s high plains desert, that said, the west side of Wyoming has nice mountain ranges
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-11-2018, 11:15 PM   #1942
MVP

Quote:

Get this….$260,000.
Old 09-11-2018, 11:16 PM   #1943
MVP

Quote:
There’s a reason Wyoming is the least populated state in the union. It’s high plains desert, that said, the west side of Wyoming has nice mountain ranges
Indeed. But so is Colorado….and people from Kalifornia are flocking there….Not that I would EVER dream of moving there, but the same (similar) land, home deal is well over $600,000…so the choice is easy.

Right now, it is just a matter of "pulling the trigger"….and we are very close. Our Son would live there with his Wife and kids and we would head out there 5-6 times a year. I can take my guns, ATV and have a grand old time for a few weeks a year.
Old 09-21-2018, 11:28 PM   #1944
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Get this….$260,000.

Jesus. 260k here gets you a shack on a 3000 sq. Foot lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-22-2018, 08:30 AM   #1945
MVP

Quote:
Jesus. 260k here gets you a shack on a 3000 sq. Foot lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed. Just got back last night from Wyoming. Signed the paperwork - it's ours. The house isn't the best (by any means) but it is certainly livable. Well water, sistern. All in all however, not too shabby!

Put another 25,000 into it and we're up and running! Now, if I can just keep Colorado folks and Kalifornia folks out of there - we'll be good to go...
Old 09-22-2018, 08:35 AM   #1946

Quote:
Indeed. But so is Colorado….and people from Kalifornia are flocking there….Not that I would EVER dream of moving there, but the same (similar) land, home deal is well over $600,000…so the choice is easy.

Right now, it is just a matter of "pulling the trigger"….and we are very close. Our Son would live there with his Wife and kids and we would head out there 5-6 times a year. I can take my guns, ATV and have a grand old time for a few weeks a year.
When I was growing up in CO I swore I’d never live in WY because it was so desolate. But CO has been taken over by libtards and it is full of trash from CA. So, yah, WY don’t look so bad anymore more.

Fun fact: WY has more cattle than people
Old 09-24-2018, 12:28 AM   #1947
MVP

Quote:
When I was growing up in CO I swore I’d never live in WY because it was so desolate. But CO has been taken over by libtards and it is full of trash from CA. So, yah, WY don’t look so bad anymore more.

Fun fact: WY has more cattle than people

Perhaps. Look - Colorado "used" to be a good and decent state. Those days are long gone. Wyoming doesn't (hasn't) been corrupted by Kalifornians sweeping into the state and buying up everything yet. It probably WILL happen at some point - but I will be long dead by then.

Until then? They have Constitutional carry and their property laws are in favor of the owner. Good enough for me!
Old 09-24-2018, 07:00 AM   #1948
Veteran

Where at in WY? I live about an hour east of Co. Springs. Rainman is in Denver. There's a few of us out here.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-24-2018, 07:52 AM   #1949
In my youth i pray to keep

Ive got a ton of family in Wyoming. If i ever won the lottery i'd buy a Burt Gummer style house in the middle of nowhere in that state.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2018, 07:53 AM   #1950
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Perhaps. Look - Colorado "used" to be a good and decent state. Those days are long gone. Wyoming doesn't (hasn't) been corrupted by Kalifornians sweeping into the state and buying up everything yet. It probably WILL happen at some point - but I will be long dead by then.

Until then? They have Constitutional carry and their property laws are in favor of the owner. Good enough for me!
Jackson has been taken over by commiefornians
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.