Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-29-2014, 11:01 PM  
Be Kind To Your Pets

***OFFICIAL Kansas City Royals Vs. Oakland A's Post Season Wild Card Thread 9/30***

Let me start by saying,
I ****ING hate Oakland.
I despise ALL THINGS OAKLAND.
I especially despise the Oakland Raiders, Oakland Fans, and today I especially despise their weak ass, carpetbagging "Oakland "A's" baseball team.
Why?
Glad you asked.
I'll tell you why:
Because I'm old enough to remember what happened here, and what has been stolen from us as a city.

Let me tell you a story from a long time ago:
Spoiler!

Last edited by gblowfish; 09-30-2014 at 10:14 AM..
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2014, 05:03 AM   #3616
Veteran

Congrats, that was one helluva game! Nothing better than watching your team find a way.
ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-01-2014, 05:19 AM   #3617
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Let me start by saying,
I ****ING hate Oakland.
I despise ALL THINGS OAKLAND.
I especially despise the Oakland Raiders, Oakland Fans, and today I especially despise their weak ass, carpetbagging "Oakland "A's" baseball team.
You have had one hell of a 48 hours GB!

Between Monday Night and this Royals victory, your voice and liver must be sore!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2014, 05:32 AM   #3618
Amateur Poster

It looks like the game is being replayed at 10 on MLB Network.
Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-01-2014, 05:37 AM   #3619
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Just got home from the bar.

Drunk.

Exhausted.

Hung out with Jeremy Guthrie and his dad, got a beer from Danny Duffy, high-fived Brandon Finnegan, and saved Josh Willingham's kid from getting his fingers chopped off in a fan outside the clubhouse tonight.

I'll try to post some pics tomorrw, know i got Shields sipping from a champagne bottle and Finnegan hanging out with his parents.

We got Yosted and it didn't even ****ing matter. Bulletproof!
Congrats, man! You're gonna have to tell me all about it and share pictures when you get a chance tomorrow. I can't wait!
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-01-2014, 06:19 AM   #3620
Veteran

Was at the game.

Got home at 02:30 at work now.

Very very tired but what a game.
FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-01-2014, 06:19 AM   #3621
Fifty eight sixty two...

Every post delays this thread's HOC induction. But, **** it.

This is the kind of game you rack up and watch again on a cold winter day years from now.
chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-01-2014, 06:24 AM   #3622
Life is changing..

Still pretty much speechless.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2014, 06:26 AM   #3623
Arf! Arf! Arf!

Man, I had this crazy dream last night that the Royals came back from 4 down, went into extras, lost the lead again...
stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2014, 06:27 AM   #3624
Please squeeze

Damn I am tired but it was worth it
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2014, 06:28 AM   #3625
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crush View Post
It looks like the game is being replayed at 10 on MLB Network.
Only a 2 hour slot?
kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-01-2014, 06:29 AM   #3626
Amateur Poster

I still can't believe it. I'm just glad it wasn't some crazy as dream.
Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-01-2014, 06:32 AM   #3627
Amateur Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevonm View Post
Only a 2 hour slot?
It looks like it. That is what my guide says.
Old 10-01-2014, 06:35 AM   #3628
**** the Raiders

I woke up about the time I'm typically getting ready to walk out the door to head to work. I some how made it but, I'm still a little drunk. Thankfully I don't operate heavy machinery.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2014, 06:40 AM   #3629
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
not unsung from me

he was the clear MVP of this game

...not even a close 2nd place
Cain knocked in 2 and scored 2 of those 9. It's a damn shame it took half the season to get him to the top of the lineup.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2014, 06:47 AM   #3630
I'll be back.

Congrats guys.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.