Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2023, 10:52 AM  
I'll be back.

TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING

MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

Quote:
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2023, 02:51 PM   #91
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan4ever View Post
I wonder what the title of her song is going to be after they break up.
"Hurtin' Knee and a Squirtin' Spree"
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 02:55 PM   #92
Spiraling down the Drain

If Kelce is happy with that skanky ho, then I am happy for him.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2023, 03:01 PM   #93
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters View Post
If Kelce is happy with that skanky ho, then I am happy for him.
Ahh HELLL NAH.

TWISTED, teach this foo'.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2023, 03:01 PM   #94
SuperChiefs

Move it in move it out, shove it in shove it out disco lady

https://youtu.be/qOPYn1l1pvw?si=cvqgBSVqNkP1P5yC
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2023, 03:04 PM   #95
In Search of a Life

notch meet belt... Kelce rules.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2023, 03:05 PM   #96
I'll be back.

YOU GOTTA FIGHT!

FOR YOUR RIGHT!

FOR PUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYY!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 03:07 PM   #97

Twisted is gonna come in here and kick all your asses and imma enjoy every minute of it. Watch....any minute now.

You try to **** with T-Swift, you get the wrath of the Swifties, the most hardcore fan base on the internet.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2023, 03:09 PM   #98
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
Good for Travis, but remember that her music is still for chicks and gay guys only.
Just like soccer.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2023, 03:11 PM   #99

aaannnnnny minute now.....
Old 09-12-2023, 03:12 PM   #100
Starter

If she has as many sticking out of her as she has stuck in her, she would look like a porcupine, lol. Good for Kelce in all seriousness, what a life he gets to live.
kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-12-2023, 03:13 PM   #101
pie is never free

I'd say theres a 0% chance this lasts any significant amount of time, but if he gets to smash her for a couple months its all win for Trav
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2023, 03:13 PM   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevrunner View Post
If she has as many sticking out of her as she has stuck in her, she would look like a porcupine, lol. Good for Kelce in all seriousness, what a life he gets to live.
Got another one, Twisted.

C'mon, baby.

Someone throw down a George Brett Statue right quick.
Old 09-12-2023, 03:14 PM   #103
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Thanks. You called my bluff so now I'll actually have to listen to some songs.
My girlfriend was a Swifty circa 2012 when he dropped her album Red so I know a bit more than most dudes in their 30s about T Swift.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2023, 03:17 PM   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
My girlfriend was a Swifty circa 2012 when he dropped her album Red so I know a bit more than most dudes in their 30s about T Swift.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!
Wife and I were bored AF, getting high the other day.

So we flipped on YouTube and went through all of the most popular pop icons to see who's pulling in the views.

Going down memory lane there, it's amazing how many hit songs she has that you just straight up ****ing forget about.

BTW, according to our stoner research, the order as far as we can tell goes:

1. Beiber
2. Shakira
3. Swift
4. Eminem
5. Beyonce
Old 09-12-2023, 03:19 PM   #105
SuperChiefs

Let's get it on

via GIFER

FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.