Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2023, 08:39 AM  
Veteran

BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt

I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-25-2023 at 10:41 AM..
NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-24-2023, 11:16 AM   #76
Prestige Worldwide

He has 1 win at Arrowhead?
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2023, 11:16 AM   #77
Veteran

First off...

Burrowhead? They won 1 time in KC.....

Second.....

This team has beaten us 3 times in a row, that sucks. Yes they won, yes they have a right to be confident. However, all games were decided by a FG LOL. They were also on the way to a L this year if not for a fumble.

That being said, awesome, give our guys more material but these clowns have gotten a lot of things go their way to beat us last three match ups. That includes a lot of luck and officiating going their way. Pretty stupid of them to be talking this much shit.

Joe Burrow, their leader is a cocky **** so not surprised they are out of control here. Patrick is better than him, he's not out there talking he shows it on the field. Hope he shows them this Sunday.

Also Joe and the bengals havent won shit, other than a couple playoff games. They have not won a Championship. The constant mouth running is a ****ing joke. Talk alot for not accomplishing what the Chiefs have. Bills went to 4 straight SB's and lost every one. Who fking cares.

Last edited by arrwheader; 01-24-2023 at 11:22 AM..
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-24-2023, 11:18 AM   #78
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesIsTheMVP View Post
Well to be fair, they are the AFC Champions until someone takes it from them.
No.

They are DEFENDING AFC Champs, this year is currently in progress.
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 11:18 AM   #79
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post

Players are taking notice of the disrespect. Jeff Allen seems like the kind of player we want playing pissed off at the AFC Championship game.
Watched a bengals player say it on youtube, following day -

We CoMInG tO BuRroWHEaD!
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-24-2023, 11:19 AM   #80
Veteran

Quote:
Exactly

We all know how much trash we’d be talking if the Chiefs had beaten the Bengals 3 straight times.
The team and fans are not the same thing.
Old 01-24-2023, 11:19 AM   #81
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrwheader View Post
No.

As my father always told me "Pick your battles".
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-24-2023, 11:21 AM   #82
Banned

Quote:
No.

I’ve always been of the belief that a champion is a champion until someone takes it from them. They are the champions until someone takes it from them.
MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 11:21 AM   #83
The talking stonehead

Haha. I should probably get off Chiefsplanet the rest of the year to hide in humility. In my defense I had some dental surgery yesterday and took way too many muscle relaxers and smoked too many bong bowls for it to not even be noon yet. I’ll see myself out. **** the Bengals nonetheless.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 11:21 AM   #84
Future NBA Finals MVP

We deserve all the smack talking we are being given.

Don't like the shit talking when it's not warranted but they have pwned us 3 straight times. Taking the Super Bowl from us last year after we were up big at half time.

They have earned the right to talk shit. We have to take their ability to be able to do it away. Play to ****ing win boys, leggo
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 11:24 AM   #85
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post

Don't like the shit talking when it's not warranted but they have pwned us 3 straight times. Taking the Super Bowl from us last year after we were up big at half time.

They have earned the right to talk shit. We have to take their ability to be able to do it away. Play to ****ing win boys, leggo
Pwned us? They have won yes but only by 3 points each time. Toss up games. To me it doesn't warrant the amount of shit they are talking. They also LOST the SB LOL. They haven't won shit. These guys are ****ing clowns.

That being said, Chiefs need to shut them up.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 11:24 AM   #86
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post

Yep, pretty much this simple.

If anything, this will only help us. Not that we should have needed it, but if they beat us again, it’s officially their conference until further notice.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-24-2023, 11:26 AM   #87
Veteran

Quote:
I’ve always been of the belief that a champion is a champion until someone takes it from them. They are the champions until someone takes it from them.
Sure, not way off mark. I think my description is more accurate givin the season is still in progress. If they lost last week they are not AFC Champs or are they? See my point?
Old 01-24-2023, 11:27 AM   #88
Supporter

What was the result when the Buccs players were talking shit leading up to game time?
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-24-2023, 11:35 AM   #89
Banned

Quote:
Sure, not way off mark. I think my description is more accurate givin the season is still in progress. If they lost last week they are not AFC Champs or are they? See my point?
I understand your thought process. 👍

Mine has always been the previous year’s champion is champions until there is a new champion crowned. It’s just the way I’ve always perceived it. I consider the Rams the champions even though they were eliminated a long time ago. They won’t be the champions until a new one is crowned.

I just think a championship should last more than a few months.
MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-24-2023, 11:40 AM   #90
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
Haha. I should probably get off Chiefsplanet the rest of the year to hide in humility. In my defense I had some dental surgery yesterday and took way too many muscle relaxers and smoked too many bong bowls for it to not even be noon yet. I’ll see myself out. **** the Bengals nonetheless.
It's ok, Bro. We all have our moments.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.