Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-09-2018, 09:32 AM  
Starter

One Play at a Time: A Film For Marty Schottenheimer

I was lucky enough to be a co-producer on this film which will certainly take Chiefs fans on a trip back in time and hopefully showcases the impact Marty had on so many people including 17 of his former players that have banded together in this film. Check out the trailer and ways to watch here with a portion of all proceeds going to alzheimer's research.
http://www.martyfilmkc.com/ways-to-watch.html
Stargazer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Stargazer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Stargazer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Stargazer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Stargazer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Stargazer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Stargazer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Stargazer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Stargazer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Stargazer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Stargazer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-09-2018, 11:10 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

Awesome. Love Marty and loved that era.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2018, 05:39 PM   #3
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

If you had asked me, I could have recreated my reaction to the missed field goal against the Colts.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2018, 09:44 PM   #4
I’m a Mahomo!

Can’t wait to see it.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2018, 10:13 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

That's awesome. I was cutting onions when I saw the espn video about him dealing with alzheimers. Just difficult to watch but glad I saw it
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2018, 08:47 AM   #6
Starter

Love Marty and what he did bringing winning football back to Kansas City! Just bought a couple one for my dad and one for me. Love that it's going to help with Alzheimer's research as well. Good stuff man! Thanks for sharing! Oh and that trailer on the main page is dope!
RollinWithMahomie is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-10-2018, 04:06 PM   #7
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollinWithMahomie View Post
Love Marty and what he did bringing winning football back to Kansas City! Just bought a couple one for my dad and one for me. Love that it's going to help with Alzheimer's research as well. Good stuff man! Thanks for sharing! Oh and that trailer on the main page is dope!
Thanks for that. It was a real pleasure putting this together and we learned a lot about Marty's motivations behind coaching and why his players meant so much to him.
Stargazer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Stargazer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Stargazer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Stargazer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Stargazer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Stargazer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Stargazer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Stargazer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Stargazer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Stargazer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Stargazer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-10-2018, 05:07 PM   #8
I'm with the banned.

I love me some Marty.

He seemed to specialize in riding in to doomed, gray, hopeless places and showing fans and players how they could erect gleaming palaces of majestic hope—if only to set the stage for Marty to inevitably and inexplicably burn those palaces right back down to the smoldering ground.

I’d probably hate me some Marty if I didn’t love me some Marty so damned much.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2018, 12:33 PM   #9
Supporter

"Let's light the fuse and kick some ass!"

LOVE IT!
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2018, 12:52 PM   #10
Be Kind To Your Pets

Elway was the Marty Kryptonite. He was one hell of a coach, and especially handled Derrick Thomas well. I'm very sad about his illness. He's a genuinely good guy.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2018, 03:18 PM   #11
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Elway was the Marty Kryptonite. He was one hell of a coach, and especially handled Derrick Thomas well. I'm very sad about his illness. He's a genuinely good guy.
Absolutely he is and glad I could buy some copies and hope it helps make a little difference in Alzheimer's research!
RollinWithMahomie is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-11-2018, 03:27 PM   #12
#triggering

There's absolutely nothing bad to say about the guy... class act. Alzheimers is a terrible disease. I'm sure each of us knows someone that has either lost a battle or is currently battling this thing. A cure cannot come soon enough, it's absolutely gut wrenching what this does to the individual and the family.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-11-2018, 03:40 PM   #13
MVP

I always loved Marty and wish to hell the Chiefs could return to that form - A defense that kicked ass and took names.

Marty's major problem was that every time he would make the playoffs - he had a tendency to piss down his leg. But having stated that - He and King Carl brought the Chiefs back to respectability. Before that? They were a joke of "Cleveland Brown" Proportions.

Damn I miss those days of Marty, Derrick Thomas and that great Defense!

I remember one Christmas, My Wife gave me a signed helmet by Lenny Dawson and Joe Montana and a game jersey by Derrick Thomas…my most prized position.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2018, 04:50 PM   #14
Starter

A good write-up from Arrowhead Addict today on the film:
https://arrowheadaddict.com/2018/06/...impact-legacy/
Old 06-11-2018, 05:04 PM   #15
Consuming CP souls

Alll riiiight!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.