Selfish 6 2.91%
Stupid and selfish 151 73.30%
Other. Please explain in thread. 15 7.28%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-31-2020, 10:36 AM   #2
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Don't get all pissy. I'm just having fun with it.

However, I said I was thorough. That takes more than one wipe—up to five. So mine is far from sloppy. You'd be surprised at how much stays behind* if you were thorough.

* pun intended
Please go wash your ass then come back and re-read the thread. You engaged me, muddy bottoms
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 10:38 AM   #3
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Please go wash your ass then come back and re-read the thread. You engaged me, muddy bottoms
I do. I finish with a baby wipe and then a shower ramming the jet spray nozzle up there. Like I said, I am thorough. You'd be surprised what you missed. Then I protect my pricey underwear with a thin panty liner. Spotless!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 10:43 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
I do. I finish with a baby wipe and then a shower ramming the jet spray nozzle up there. Like I said, I am thorough. You'd be surprised what you missed. Then I protect my pricey underwear with a thin panty liner. Spotless!
Now that's what I call TRANSPARENCY!
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-31-2020, 10:53 AM   #5
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 View Post
Now that's what I call TRANSPARENCY!
I haven't said yet, what I do with a Q-Tip. Be patient.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 05:25 PM   #6
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Pic's or you're Lying.

Edit: wait, nevermind.

Wait ,OK if you can do a shower video that will suffice.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 05:29 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Da fuk?
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 06:13 PM   #8
Reset

Quote:
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 06:47 PM   #9
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by D2112 View Post
Billay would DEFINITELY lick that chicks ass
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 06:25 PM   #10
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
LOL, BEP you are a peach...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 08:16 PM   #11
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
LOL, BEP you are a peach...
My bum certainly is.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 08:18 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
My bum certainly is.
I've been waiting all day about those Q-tips. Please reveal A.S.A.P.!
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-31-2020, 08:31 PM   #13
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
My bum certainly is.
To be completely honest, butt hygiene is pretty important to me too. That's our one thing I guess.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.