Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-23-2019, 06:09 PM  
MVP

This team can get even better

I cant shake the feeling that this team can get even better. Maybe even MUCH better. I'm not talking about Tyreek, Fisher, and Williams coming back. I'm talking about offensively and defensively. This offense is the best i've ever seen, but they have been coasting for large parts of games, and not finishing as well as they could. If they can gain a little more consistency, they're going to be beyond scary. Defensively, With that many new players, and a new DC, they can get much better. They played really well against OAK, and played pretty good against Balitmore for the majority of the game, but there is a lot to be excited about. I think by the end of the year they will end up being a pretty good group overall. The stats may never show it, due to how our offense plays, but i think they'll get a lot better as a group. I'm really impressed with how well the secondary is playing, Particularly the corners. HB, and Juan havent been great, but HB will turn it around, and Juan is still learning.

Anyone else think feel the same way? And what are some areas for concern, or anything you're excited about?
jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-23-2019, 06:17 PM   #2
MVP

Andy only cares about the win. He doesn’t like to embarrass other coaches and isn’t concerned about records/stats.

If he were, I think this team would average 40/game.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 06:24 PM   #3
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I actually think HB is doing real well.

Haven’t been hurt by TEs really at all.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 06:25 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

in previous years andy would jump out with gimmicks and people would catch on, this year, he's just punching them in the ****ing mouth in the first half. Wonder if he's saving his "special" plays for later in the season and on to the post season.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 06:29 PM   #5
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Can’t wait to see the offense at full strength, but I feel even better knowing that we don’t have to be at full strength to win against good teams.

Let’s also not forget how terrible the defense looked through 3 games last year:

Rivers threw for almost 400 yards against us Week 1 despite multiple dropped passes.

We blew a huge lead against Pittsburgh in Week 2 and barely won a game where Mahomes threw 6 TDs and was almost perfect.

Week 3 we allowed San Francisco to also come back. Their back up QB threw what would’ve been the game tying TD had it not been waived off for OPI on a questionable pick play.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 06:29 PM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv View Post
in previous years andy would jump out with gimmicks and people would catch on, this year, he's just punching them in the ****ing mouth in the first half. Wonder if he's saving his "special" plays for later in the season and on to the post season.
I think this. Margin of victory doesn’t mean shit. Get a big lead, and save the stuff in the bag for later. I don’t agree with going full vanilla, or conservative, but certainly okay with saving the stars for when we need them.
YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-23-2019, 06:33 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I actually think HB is doing real well.

Haven’t been hurt by TEs really at all.
Dude shut down Andrews for only 15 yards yesterday. Should’ve had 2 INts as well
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-23-2019, 06:34 PM   #8
Thank you

Wow........ Yes!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 06:35 PM   #9
MVP

Not to mention this D is still clearly learning to play together and under this new scheme. I really liked the blitzes Spags was dialing up. We just can't let those jump balls hurt us. BAL was lucky to get back in that game.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-23-2019, 06:35 PM   #10
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv View Post
He's got a big bag of tricks just for NE.

I bet they had super top secret "**** the Patriots" practices.

Dressed all in black.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 06:38 PM   #11
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
Not to mention this D is still clearly learning to play together and under this new scheme. I really liked the blitzes Spags was dialing up. We just can't let those jump balls hurt us. BAL was lucky to get back in that game.
Man those blitzes were working often too. Jackson was just a bitch to get down.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 06:39 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
He's got a big bag of tricks just for NE.

I bet they had super top secret "**** the Patriots" practices.

Dressed all in black.
Hopefully he’s saving all his tricks for them. I want him to make Belichick look like a complete moron.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-23-2019, 06:40 PM   #13
MVP

I have not seen a lot of tricky plays this year. They're coming.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-23-2019, 06:41 PM   #14
Life is changing..

Stay healthy. WBF.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.