Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-20-2020, 04:50 PM  
MVP

I knew it all along

Bought this in August at 7:1. Hoping I get to make a trip to Vegas to cash it in soon....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Chiefs IMG_9083.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	455.5 KB
ID:	119627  

Last edited by splatbass; 01-20-2020 at 05:54 PM..
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:55 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
You're turning down a guaranteed win. I'm your personal hedge fund here.
That a GREAT deal, but I think I'll go for the $700 instead.
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-20-2020, 06:00 PM   #17
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
You're turning down a guaranteed win. I'm your personal hedge fund here.
But also getting the best odds available on your bet. You are betting 125 for 400, which is way more than Vegas is giving.
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 01-20-2020, 06:05 PM   #18
In Search of a Life

You know I love ya, especially considering where you reside, but if you “knew it” all along, that bet would’ve been much bigger than $100. Lol
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 06:06 PM   #19
Forever Royal

I got them at 12-1 when it looked like we would no longer get a bye week.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-20-2020, 06:07 PM   #20
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
You know I love ya, especially considering where you reside, but if you “knew it” all along, that bet would’ve been much bigger than $100. Lol
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 06:14 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Good point.